Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32273. (Read 26474181 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Just to throw a vote out there, i much prefer this thread without the charbuddy updates. It keeps people from being notified all the time and feeling like they should say something evne when there's no real developments. We don't need hourly notifications for subscribers to this thread. 

I would also like to throw a vote out there: stop using colored text.
If you look at it through rose colored glasses, it disappears.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Just to throw a vote out there, i much prefer this thread without the charbuddy updates. It keeps people from being notified all the time and feeling like they should say something evne when there's no real developments. We don't need hourly notifications for subscribers to this thread. 

I would also like to throw a vote out there: stop using colored text.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
That's also also how we get stagflation.

That's also how we can easily revive this thread.
Ultranode
We don't really need a chart thread here, anyway.
All it did was encourage circle jerks.

What's wrong with circle jerks?

Positive feedbacks are unsustainable.
That's how we get deflation ...

That's also how we get inflation.

But it's definitely causing biflation.

In summary, we can get almost anything with circle jerking.

So, who wants me jerk you (long time)?
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust

But it's definitely causing biflation.

Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Activity: 634

Maybe next week will be more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust

Activity: 634

We don't need encouragement, I'll be on the left.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
5500 sell brings us to 125, 5500 buy to 141. Nice spread.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Or he took advantage of a local high, because he paid attention to long term charts, like this:

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Currently we are not at a top, but at the bottom of a rather large triangle AND a trendline that has been climbing since July. The sell hit the trendline perfectly, and there were no panic sells to follow, probably because of the trendline support. The price had also been stabilizing for two days so it was rather random. Perhaps this persons goal was to simply hit the trendline again to further convey its supportive strength to others in the market.

Selling at the 140s would have been selling close to the top of the triangle and could be smart if the plan is to buy at the bottom of it. Buying at the lower end of the triangle would a a reasonably smart idea. Selling at the bottom of the triangle, but not selling enough to burst through the supporting trendline... not so smart unless you need 150k immediately and can't wait a couple hours to slowly sell and make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
dont worry guys, i'll buy buying it up till the end of time

do you appect bitcoin as payment  Huh

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Wow, 300 you say? I'm glad I woke up early this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 896

I guess you weren't watching the charts half an hour ago.

nope. what happened?

~300 buy followed by ~1500 sell...? Not really sure what the big deal is. Nothing uncommon at all happened.
Wasn't a huge deal, but random out of nowhere on a rather slow Saturday. Pretty much a 'Saturday idiot' scared for no reason, selling and bringing the price back to the rising July trendline. OR someone trying to induce a panic on a slow day... but still only selling to bring the price to the trendline and no one else seems to be biting the fear bait. If they genuinely just want the money, it wouldn't be that hard to sell in chunks and get a better price.

I doubt that. Im sure if someone bought 1500 you wouldnt have said a thing, although I would say that person is a moron. Everyone has their criteria for when to sell and buy.

This person might have said, "Hey look, even $10 lower, still.. no one is buying." After the tiny 300 buy.

Someone always has to be the leader. Are those who sold above $140 idiots, currently? No. Were they before, according to your criteria? Yes.
legendary
Activity: 840

I guess you weren't watching the charts half an hour ago.

nope. what happened?

~300 buy followed by ~1500 sell...? Not really sure what the big deal is. Nothing uncommon at all happened.
Wasn't a huge deal, but random out of nowhere on a rather slow Saturday. Pretty much a 'Saturday idiot' scared for no reason, selling and bringing the price back to the rising July trendline. OR someone trying to induce a panic on a slow day... but still only selling to bring the price to the trendline and no one else seems to be biting the fear bait. If they genuinely just want the money, it wouldn't be that hard to sell in chunks and get a better price.
Jump to: