Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32510. (Read 26471916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
there is little depth on the bid side, a 5k BTC dump would send us back to 104.

just someone wants coin really bad hitting up all the ask.

If they wanted it really bad they could have just put a wall up at 108 or lower and let it get eaten away at, because there's no reason to suspect it wouldn't. This seems more like either multiple whales fighting for coins, or someone with inside information that is in a rush to get coins.

Also, I think it's inevitable that of the almost 200 countries in the world, some of them are going to wake up to Bitcoin and have the funds to just mow down on them just like this and potentially put themselves at a massive financial advantage in the future. Kinda surprised it isn't already happening. For the cost of one fighter jet you could get yourself quite a few shiny bitcoins.

...? Yesterday bid walls were put up at 100 and high 90s after the rise.. and only about half eaten. Do you really think a bid wall at 108 would be eaten? 1k at 107 hasnt been touched. 109 got ate. And then the buyers continued.

There is no selling pressure atm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If they wanted it really bad they could have just put a wall up at 108 or lower and let it get eaten away at, because there's no reason to suspect it wouldn't. This seems more like either multiple whales fighting for coins, or someone with inside information that is in a rush to get coins.

Also, I think it's inevitable that of the almost 200 countries in the world, some of them are going to wake up to Bitcoin and have the funds to just mow down on them just like this and potentially put themselves at a massive financial advantage in the future. Kinda surprised it isn't already happening. For the cost of one fighter jet you could get yourself quite a few shiny bitcoins.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 530

but why?
Activity: 756

Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Honestly. Cyprus is dead news in the Bitcoin world. Now, if Spain or Italy announced a similar theft of deposits - that would be different.
legendary
Someone ate a 1k chunk from 110. I think we might go a bit higher yet..

More dan dat yo. And der she blows!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Someone ate a 1k chunk from 110. I think we might go a bit higher yet..
Activity: 756
Might be that the upward trend since yesterday is initiated because of the official 47,5% haircut of large bank deposits in Cyprus?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/30/cyprus-bankofcyprus-idUSL6N0G03312013

Page not found.
Odd, asks have already increased 2k since that buy. I only say its odd because previous moves were met with no resistance. Probably means nothing, but maybe we are nearing the top..

Only 10k to 115 though.. it can happen in the blink of an eye..
legendary
Odd, asks have already increased 2k since that buy. I only say its odd because previous moves were met with no resistance. Probably means nothing, but maybe we are nearing the top..
legendary
Activity: 385
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 252
1.  It's the speculation forum, people speculate.  (Which is really just a fancy word for "guess".)
2.  When prices go up, bulls gloat.
3.  When prices go down, bears gloat.
4.  When prices go sideways, people speculate some more.  (More guessing.)

Sheesh!   Roll Eyes
Jump to: