Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32511. (Read 26471916 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Short term down-side risk??

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
MtGox-Bitstamp spread keeps widening. First, 5% was normal, then 8% and now it seems to be 10%.

MtGox has created a perpetuum mobile to give us infinite mtgoxUSD!

I have done a fair sum of arbitrage trade between bitstamp -> mtgox last few weeks.. Now I am patiently waiting to withdraw my mtgoxUSD.

you MUST keep us informed, so many people have been asking for a confirmation that mtgox withdraw does eventually get processed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Why is everyone so prude and trigger happy on the censoring?

Blitz wants to make make a hundred wrong predictions....
Shrooms wants to dish on Blitz every time he appears....
Some people wanna astrology the shit out of TA...

SO WHAT?

Just say what you wanna say, and let the others do as well. Just please don't go full mode derail and get into a huge 6 page astrology cock-size discussion, create a new topic for that Smiley

And why are people asking others to leave the sub ??
That is the most passive aggressive. If you don't like the person in question, just hit Ignore.

I particularly enjoy having the opportunity to read extreme opposing opinions. Few things are more valuable in life than diversity.

Just make it about BTC and not ego please.
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
A moderator acting like a total clown is what's bothering me. It should bother you as well.
I don't have any issue with Blitz. He's a good moderator. Surely, his predictions were mostly wrong, but everyone has only 50% chance of guessing right.
My predictions were also mostly wrong even though I never told about them on forum.

Your attitude seems childish and too emotional to me. Your posts most of the time don't bring anything new into discussion, and usually are just filled with hate.
Not only towards speculation, but your recent posts about astrology also were mostly rage-based.

So my action: Ignore.

My problem with Blitz was less the predictions and more the rhetoric. I didn't consider "there will be blood" etc to be suitable for a moderator, assuming one of the agenda items of a mod might be to prevent newbies being burned by FUD. I don't think shroomsy and I were the only ones to comment on that.

Anyway, I was wrong in that assumption -- and it doesn't matter anyway. Everything looks better when you're right. :-)

Blitz­ is always welcome on this thread

He often bring interesting information to the table

MtGox-Bitstamp spread keeps widening. First, 5% was normal, then 8% and now it seems to be 10%.

+1

And I really don't mind his bearishness atm its kinda funny, He sold a good number of coins ( i'm guessing well below 120 ) and we will soon see him take a loss and buy back on the way up , this should be entertaining Cheesy

This thread welcomes bears to make their case and adding in some rhetoric to the post is fine, bulls do the same damn thing...
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I have done a fair sum of arbitrage trade between bitstamp -> mtgox last few weeks.. Now I am patiently waiting to withdraw my mtgoxUSD.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
A moderator acting like a total clown is what's bothering me. It should bother you as well.
I don't have any issue with Blitz. He's a good moderator. Surely, his predictions were mostly wrong, but everyone has only 50% chance of guessing right.
My predictions were also mostly wrong even though I never told about them on forum.

Your attitude seems childish and too emotional to me. Your posts most of the time don't bring anything new into discussion, and usually are just filled with hate.
Not only towards speculation, but your recent posts about astrology also were mostly rage-based.

So my action: Ignore.

My problem with Blitz was less the predictions and more the rhetoric. I didn't consider "there will be blood" etc to be suitable for a moderator, assuming one of the agenda items of a mod might be to prevent newbies being burned by FUD. I don't think shroomsy and I were the only ones to comment on that.

Anyway, I was wrong in that assumption -- and it doesn't matter anyway. Everything looks better when you're right. :-)
legendary
Merit: 1002
Drama. And not the bitcoin kind. I want to chime in as well.

I agree with shroomskit to a (very small) degree, Blitz can be a pain in the ass, especially during downtrends. Right now, he's all reasonable ("we all make wrong predictions, what's the big deal"), but when price is going down, there's a lot of self-righteous gloating that rubs me the wrong way too.

That said, that's no excuse for the shitty attitude of shroomskit.

Well, in a bearish mindset, Elliot Wave says he would have been in Wave 5 at $65.  We all are afflicted by the wave psychology, but being aware of it is key to seeing both sides.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle#Elliott_Wave_personality_and_characteristics

(Edited for bearish mindset)
Wave 5: Wave five is the final leg in the direction of the dominant trend. The news is almost universally positive negative and everyone is bullish bearish. Unfortunately, this is when many average investors finally buy in sell out, right before the top bottom. Volume is often lower in wave five than in wave three, and many momentum indicators start to show divergences (prices reach a new high low but the indicators do not reach a new peak valley). At the end of a major bull bear market, bears bulls may very well be ridiculed (recall how forecasts for a top in the stock market during 2000 were received).
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

Well, many people ask me for the value of bitcoin. I then explain it may either go to zero or to infinity depending on whether USD or BTC collapses first.
What an irony that now $MtGox show signs of collaps Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Drama. And not the bitcoin kind. I want to chime in as well.

I agree with shroomskit to a (very small) degree, Blitz can be a pain in the ass, especially during downtrends. Right now, he's all reasonable ("we all make wrong predictions, what's the big deal"), but when price is going down, there's a lot of self-righteous gloating that rubs me the wrong way too.

That said, that's no excuse for the shitty attitude of shroomskit.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Once again....bitcoin is going up/down and someone's prediction is right and someone's prediction is wrong...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Don't worry, i'm outta this sub forum. No point in getting annoyed by some fud spreading idiot moderator. Waste of my time. Bye.

It is a shame that you are leaving having apparently learnt nothing about yourself
I hope you find what you are looking for one day ...CLUE ... the answers lie inside ...
Good luck and Bon Voyage

I do hope the best for him. always love, always love.

and Huh http://healthland.time.com/2011/06/16/magic-mushrooms-can-improve-psychological-health-long-term/
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

legendary
100% functional for me, and trades are going thru.

Cant believe there are only 79k asks.

Its kind of like when the bid/ask sum falls super low, its hard to imagine an end to the fall. But it always has to end. Cant wait to see what kind of showdown this will end with.

Yep, it's back now.  It was down for a few minutes.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
100% functional for me, and trades are going thru.

Cant believe there are only 79k asks.

Its kind of like when the bid/ask sum falls super low, its hard to imagine an end to the fall. But it always has to end. Cant wait to see what kind of showdown this will end with.
legendary
Don't worry, i'm outta this sub forum. No point in getting annoyed by some fud spreading idiot moderator. Waste of my time. Bye.

Good bye.  I hope you find peace.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
You want to try to kill bitcoin. Kill the cash flow.

Who is trying to kill bitcoin?

Blitz. Haven't you heard? That guy is pretty much Satan.

lol
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

Blitz. Haven't you heard? That guy is pretty much Satan.
legendary

Jump to: