Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 38. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Sometimes, it's really all about luck in bounty.
Crypto is an unregulated market so it's a 50/50 for me. Sometimes it's a good hit, sometimes no payout as well  Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
So many people are clamoring on bountyhives group about this project.  So manu people worked tirelessly  for this project and at the end of the bounty, they get nothing. Well I think the blame should be put on bountyhives admins, they didn't do there diligence research very well before accepting them to be listed on there platform and I must tell you that this has really reduced bountyhives reputation among bounty platform. I also heard they'll will restart there ICO and also the bounty and I believe this time they'll get it right.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
You need to spend time studying the company to make the right choice. In order not to lose time in vain .

its easy to say but actually it is hard to do . many people do always said it but why there are still people who got scammed by an ico bounty ?  sometimes if you think that a bounty is legit , they are the ones that can lead to scam and the ones that you think is scam are the ones that became succesful at the end .  i already experienced that scenario many times and in order to avoid the same mistakes again , i decided to refrain from joining an ico bounty . 

@op , youd better try some other profitable activities like investing on a crypto , in that way you can always sure that your efforts will not be wasted .
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You need to spend time studying the company to make the right choice. In order not to lose time in vain .
Activity: 238
I came to the bounty in May. I think it's too late to earn a lot. But psychologically I was ready to do nothing. And I want to advise everyone to approach this work in this way, then the depression will be much less. Crypto can not always guarantee success. It needs to be accepted and worked, or to leave from here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
You should first of all choose a good project. Old and proven bounty managers it is of course also good, but still you have to choose a project on which to work proven and good team.

i agree, you should find a good bounty first before you participate and also choose good manager. Maybe next time be careful of choose bounty, but sometimes even you found a good bounty there's a time they give your reward because they not reach the hard cap. So to avoid situation like that find a reliable and have experienced bounty manager because surely they will pay you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
And what did you expect in such a market, when now you make a bounty and they write 2-3 months and in fact transfer, delay the payment tokens and give very little now, and plus the cost is so low that you really do not get anything, I do not see any sense at all now, here later the market is activated and
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
I have also encountered such a situation, so it is really important to choose a good bounty event, depending on whether you can make a profit from it. I usually look for bounty activities in some excellent bounty hunters. This is A good way.
Activity: 430
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
You got depressed for not being paid? 3-4 months is actually a long period, I can understand you on that part. But, not being paid if the soft cap was not reached, many campaign did that. I had 2 campaign who did not reached the soft cap, and did not get paid, I understand that. I have 3 campaign that did not pay me, the project is for 2 months. It is really normal in our job to not get paid.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You should first of all choose a good project. Old and proven bounty managers it is of course also good, but still you have to choose a project on which to work proven and good team.
Activity: 197
Dude, relax, it's normal in our days, bacause requrements for bounty hunters very strong but pool on bounty at about 300 000$ in all participants and bounty campaigns always extended with increase of pool
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
This year the situation very bad, project with a good concept and competent team went to scam, for now it is better to choose a manager who definitely pays, is very important. So I do not recommend using bountyhive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
the bountyhive portal is a dumpster with a bunch of bots. I don't see any point in participating in anything. Nations stuffed 4-5 thousand people. Even if the project will collect soft cup payments will be minimal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
The ICO market the last 3-4 months has been terrible. Nobody now actually wants to buy alts and this is hurting the bounty payouts, because the token opens on exchanges at 20-30% of ICO price.
Activity: 180
To start, choose a good manager. There are a lot of them on the forum, you can read reviews about the bounty manager. And study the project more thoroughly before participating in it, getting acquainted with the documents, reading what is written in the press and so on. Lips sealed Lips sealed

I really agree with your opinion, because our managers must first know how their performance is and whether they are responsible for bringing this ico up to the market
Activity: 429
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

I do agree. Such unfortunate scenarios are always possible to happen and that is why bounty hunters should be mindful on the programs that they would particioate with. Not all bounties or projects would be all profitable as what it is expected to. Changes do suddenly happen due to market volatility which might appear to be unexpected by the team behind a particular project.
Activity: 54
To start, choose a good manager. There are a lot of them on the forum, you can read reviews about the bounty manager. And study the project more thoroughly before participating in it, getting acquainted with the documents, reading what is written in the press and so on. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Yeah I guess it is the risk of a bounty hunter. We can not accept payment in our work over the past several weeks even months. so from that we now have to be more clever in selecting project bounty
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Just select the gift that has an experienced gift manager and guarantee the participants to get paid. this is very important in choosing gifts because that is what I always do in choosing ICO projects. If they cannot reach their soft hats, they will never pay for your efforts.
Activity: 616
I don't think we can do much if we experience these conditions, but the good news is that not all bounties waste time, therefore we must be observant in choosing a bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: