Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 39. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 19
I feel you, I also participated in a bounty last time and they didn't reach the soft cap. It's pretty normal. You should also join bounties with reliable managers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
You should make your own research. For example try to look at social networks of the project, read WhitePaper and look at the web site. Also try to communicate with managers in Telegram group. Also use ICObench or similar sites for analysis.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam ICO now and it is really hard to find good one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Unfortunately you are not the only one who was not paid during a long run of campaigns. And the sad truth is that there is really no 100 percent assurance that you can get a paying ICO after your long hard work. Even if you look for reliable managers, there is really nothing they can do because if ac ICO is a scam, the managers will also be victims of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
yeah i know what you mean broo.
me too as like as you, we are same.
we do a bounty campain and every week we report it and every job we clear it, but when is over we don't get anything.
sometimes i tired to do a bounty campain, but when i think again, not all bounty is will lost.
some bounty keep success and make money.
i hope next bounty will success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I have almost the same situation, for 4 months I got $ 150, but I do not despair and I participated in several projects from which I expect payments
I agree with your thoughts, indeed we have to be confident and hard work, we must be passionate so we don't just give up, there's no way that journey isn't smooth. there must be an obstacle of course.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This can happen for many reasons but the most common reason is project not reaching soft cap. In this case nothing can be done as project will not have anything to pay for as they will have to shut down all operations in this case.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I faced your problem, mate. I worked for some months just for nothing and it is disgusting,man.
 Bounty is tricky thing and you can just work for free for a long time.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
I think 3-4 months is a long time, so to avoid things like this do a lot of research before joining them, although this is hard to avoid and that's a risk you have to take. Perform project analysis and analyze whether it reaches softcap or not. See the progress of selling their tokens or coins including their concepts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Unfortunately, the last six months this happens with every second project. Recently, I participate in bounty campaigns only if the project has collected soft cap. This factor is decisive for me.
Activity: 281
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Still for me the best campaign to participate and join with in every bounty campaign is by doing signature campaign because most of the bounty gives a highest percentage in the total reward pool. However, we cannot hold the fact that most of the bounty campaign now tend to vanished and became a fake or failed ICO, so for you to avoid joining that kind of bounty be mindful, observant and be more wiser.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
The task of doing bounties is very hard and challenging its sad to hear that at the end you weren't paid indeed this is one of the risk attached to bounties despite being recommended by a reliable source. I also participated in a sig bounty up till now no payment in fact the admin is not even responding to telegram messages despite reaching their Soft cap.
Activity: 81
I don't figure you ought to be vexed about that. A considerable measure of ICO tasks will in the end up being a Scam, or the designers will quit advancing the venture. As indicated by measurements, just 12% of undertakings experience close to 1 year. So something to procure an abundance, you have to not take an interest in a similar organization, but rather no less than 20-30. From this sum no less than 3-4 activities will be effective and will enable you to gain. By and by, I do, and when the venture does not pay much don't get steamed
Activity: 1
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You just need patient to look for a good bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Do they have figures on what percentage of the total number of ICOs in the past 2 years have not paid their campaigns for charity? This will give us our chances if we take part in the campaigns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
sometimes things like that can happen, because along with the many ico, there must be a failed ico and finally the bounty hunters get nothing. we just take the wisdom, because we don't spend big capital. only internet quota and waste our time for 3-4 months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
It is really a waste of time and energy, that is why I prefer projects that already have some cash raised or close to soft cap before I join
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I participated in 6-8 bounty campaigns and I was given tokens. But I can not sell them now. Some coins are not added to any exchange, other tokens are so cheap that they can be sold for a few dollars.
Activity: 364
I have been around here though I have not spent up to four months but I am hoping that the effort will be rewarded at the end of the day.
It will be surely depressing and heartbreaking if at the end something good does not come out of the effort one is exerting
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
You cant force the project to pay you because you have done the bounty campaigns, because in some cases the project does not reach their desired soft cap and the other projects are just scam.
Activity: 126
It is so sad when you face such a situation in your bounty life. But this shouldn't bring you down, you have to still work hard and hope for a better campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: