Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 42. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
i've joined so many video and social media bounties campaign. but i can't sell almost all of my tokens, cause there is no market/exchanger even i've waited for almost 1 year for it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
That's the whole risk of bounty Hunters that can spend months in the wind. Therefore, you need to lead as many companies and choose the best of them. To at least something you can earn
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
This is normal , you had no experience and now you know that you need to choose good projects .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I feel you, bro. I spent about 6 months in a previous campaign, and they still haven't started crowdsale. But this is today's reality, no one is immune from a bad campaign.
Activity: 47
It is lamentable you had such a shocking knowledge, some abundance members have likewise encounter same including myself. Thus, don't surrender! Proceed however be more cautious with the abundance you join. There are legitimate abundance directors that you can trust to a degree, inquiry and join their projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Doing bounty doesn't give you 100% assurance that you'll get paid , we also have to consider the project itself. How did there ICO performed during crowd sale, are minimum met? Also, there are lots of scam project nowadays taking advantage of free publicity from bounty hunter  So, the only thing we could do is hope and find the right team/manager and good project.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Over the past 5 months, I've come across three bounty campaigns that turned out to be a scam. Even though I carefully chose campaigns and managers, I still fell into the trap of scammers. It is very sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I'm very sorry you had this experience. Unfortunately, more and more people get scammed and keep trying to find good bounties all in vain.
Activity: 252
Sometimes six months you run the project and in the end nothing but usually when you start to extend the bounty company has a little hint that it does not collect anything
Activity: 392
Nobody gets it 100% right in this space and mistakes are very important so you can learn and grow. Learn to do atleast some backgriund on prospective bounties before you jump on it
Yes, I agree with you. We should learn from our mistakes. I also think that not all the time is wasted here. It's a learning curve. With this unstable marketplace we need to get more knowledge and do background checks before we make decisions.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
If you want to earn in a legit way, you can join in some campaigns who’s the manager and developer is well known. And if you feel that the campaign is too long and nothings happen, you’re free to transfer in other campaign so that your time wont waste.
Activity: 88
Yes, you are right. I am a bounty hunter and I used to do a project. The project side canceled my qualifications when the project was completed. The reason is that it does not meet the requirements.
I was surprised to have been doing it for more than a month, and both have recorded bets at the same time. Suddenly canceled my qualifications, then I will understand. This was a scam, and the coin exchange soon ran away.
Activity: 130
I think this is your problem. You have a problem with the selection project. I don't usually have the bounty I choose. I will buy it, so it is very difficult for you to have such a problem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I rarely participate in the signature campaign if I see that the project has not collected at least softcap. It's definitely hard to find a good campaign with a small number of participants.
copper member
Activity: 1568
I understand, but when you join the bounty then you should see information about bounty like bounty manager, project aims but some time most ICO get fail and we get nothing.
Activity: 151
Yes, I have participated in several projects this year, but in the end, the value of the bounty is only tens of dollars. And the price of the coin is getting lower and lower.
Activity: 294
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I've been there too. Many of the bounties that I have chosen failed and I got nothing, though I did my research. Now I picl bounties according to the manager. Good bounties are usually held by good manahers. You can read about them at this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Means this project incorrectly conducted an advertising campaign or promotion of its future product, which could not attract enough participants. From this no one is immune, but you need to pay attention to technology and the project team to understand their experience in this market.
Activity: 378
I like cryptocurrency in all its manifestations and spheres, including bounty. I've had these incidents a few times, too, but I'm not upset very much. It seems to me that when cryptocurrencies begin to regulate there will be very few such cases
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
it is actually very much and is very often experienced by bounty hunters, including me, because that is the risk of being a bounty hunter, so now I only trust a trusted bounty manager, so it can minimize the possibility of ico being unsuccessful
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
This  is a very big problem in my opinion. I think the forum should intervene and do something to stop these fake bounties.

The forum admins aren't going to do anything against this, they are busy enough as it is and it's nearly impossible. What about all the scam ico's, they can't do anything against those either.
Pages:
Jump to: