Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 43. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
You simply did not have luck. My advice for you is to join a signature campaign which has already reached it`s soft cap to avoid
another failure. After having success and doing several campaigns you will be experienced  enough to know what you have
to analyse before joining and to make better decisions.
Activity: 307
In fact, this is a common phenomenon in the bounty world, you should review the most reputable bounty managers and join their companies!

Even a high reputation manager will not guarantee that you will get your reward. A hired manager after the end of the campaign has little impact on what is happening later. Team has a decisive influence on the payment of reward, and it depends on them when and if you will receive reward.
Activity: 364
Don't despair! Every bounty hunter is faced with the scam projects, loss of tokens. It's inevitable. There is no better advice to find good projects. You have to develop a system of search and analysis. You can follow bounty managers, experienced bounty hunters.
Most of the times beginners are lost because there is so much contradictory info that they get. They don't know who to listen. But one thing is clear: without knowing the water you don't jump right in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
A similar situation dude. Only I have a little sadder ...I've perform bounty for a year, unfortunately, only 10 percent of what I did was really profitable for me. The other coins simply rest on the wallet and do not cost even a cent, and maybe this will not change.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
yeah,majority of they bounty campaign are just annoying that at the ending of every work still the won't deliver,but still there are meaningful bounty that will finalize there plan as initially planned
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In fact, this is a common phenomenon in the bounty world, you should review the most reputable bounty managers and join their companies!
Activity: 14
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I am a novice, really I was quite frightened when reading your sharing this. What is the future if I participate, is the current question in my mind.
Activity: 26
One of my friends also faced this issue. He has left all bounties and does only trading now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Sad to bounty hunters spend lots of time to do sh*t bounty campaign, as i see there are too many of fake/scam bounty which make bounty hunters spend their times to do it. So i suggest that we should research every bounty, choose bounty with 1-2 months campaign to prevent fake/scam bounty.
Activity: 26
This  is a very big problem in my opinion. I think the forum should intervene and do something to stop these fake bounties.
Activity: 68
I believe this is a common problem with bounty hunters just get over it
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
Bounty which is provided in a bountyhive or similar, does not necessarily guarantee that the project runs well,
the first thing you should look at is the white paper,
You should learn the project, find information about the team, the purpose of the project...
and dont forget to discuss with friends or partners who are more expert,
because sometimes discussions with other people can be a solution

btw, you can try the bounty that I'm following now  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
This is not about bountyhive alone. All bounty hunting websites have failed projects. The issue is that the sites don't have control over the success or failure of any project and it is also the norms with the project team to end such a project that fails to meet soft-cap. I will rather say that you are kind of not being lucky to have chosen a failed project. This can happen to anybody and it is inevitable as long as you are a bounty hunter.

Activity: 504
The Bounty Manager cannot guarantee whether you will get your token or not. That's all because the softcap or hardcap is achieved. The important thing is that you do your own research on the project, don't just be a bounty hunter, be like an investor who wants to invest in a project. Join the telegram community to see what people are talking about the project. Ask yourself,
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Now there is a very large number of hunters, many hunters have multi-accounts, 50-100 pieces, almost in all campaigns there is no limit on the number of participants.
Activity: 223
I feel very sorry for your encounter with me. Every day, many people spend a lot of time on the bounty but they don’t get anything. In fact, there are many real and reliable bounty waiting for us to dig. I feel that I want to join a real A reliable bounty must go to the website and white paper that understands the bounty, understand what their plans are, and don’t follow them blindly.
Activity: 168
I think it's a bad time for bounty, many projects do not pay anything . The number of participants is huge, payments are small
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
It's too long if we join up to three to four months relative to 1-2 months in my opinion. because we also have to look at the situation if the allocation is not much and up to 3-4 months the participants also lose
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Corona coin was just another one shitty project , so nothing strange their ICO failed . I also suggest you to avoid bountyhive platform , as they usually work with very weak or even scammy projects and I have doubts about their fairness. It's not easy to earn money on bounties nowadays , but it is still possible . My advice is to participate projects handled by a respectful bounty manager , this will greatly decrese a chances on scam and you will get paid for your work in the end of campaign.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
First i do not recommend to you the rating sites, do it with your self. Rate the project all by you and decide which use to participate. So for me a good signature project are those high allocation then check the background of the members specially the ceo. Verify their existence to prevent scam. After, pick wisely
Pages:
Jump to: