Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 29. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Try not to tell anybody yet Waves going to soar on october. Take after waves news and you will see the greatest potential in Crypto World.
"Take after waves news and you will see the greatest potential in Crypto World."- it's too optimistic)) There are not many new ICO on the Waves, this platform is not popular. Marketing is also very weak, investors do not have much interest in this project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
WAVES is still inadequate outside of being used for unclear projects. A exhaustive refurbishment of the software may be needed.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
It is known that the waves platform developer is working hard to improve the waves platform and make it adoptable in crypt space but the gear needs to be changed as ETH vitalikB. is planning to expand the ETH network to be able to accommodate 1M transactions in a second. Also,  smart contract is one of the features that waves platform need to make it relevant... With wave wallet people can create token with no utility as compared to token created on ETH network through smart contract.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
July 04, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
I think they will grow in price several times. As soon as they start to appear new projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
Personally, I like this coin. A good team and it's clear that the guys are work hard on the project. I think this coin has a future. It is just necessary to wait a little longer.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 04, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
Try not to tell anybody yet Waves going to soar on october. Take after waves news and you will see the greatest potential in Crypto World.
Activity: 11
July 04, 2018, 10:17:23 AM
Really hope Waves will take off soon. According to WalletInvestor (https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/waves-prediction) waves might start another market cycle soon, but I really have no clue why it's so low. Fundamentally speaking the project is very valuable and should be a big player in the token world with a DEX, a wallet with token capabilities and a Waves-NG.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
July 04, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
Waves is pretty good for long term investment bit it's service need some improvements like that of Ethereum. Waves can increase again in the future but depends on the team and the developer. If they are more active on improving it the possibility of waves can be parallel to ethereum.

For developments improving, Waves needs volunteers like Ethereum has. Otherwise just with the core team, things will be much more harder.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
Waves is pretty good for long term investment bit it's service need some improvements like that of Ethereum. Waves can increase again in the future but depends on the team and the developer. If they are more active on improving it the possibility of waves can be parallel to ethereum.
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
I think WAVES has a quite bright future. It was designed from the ground up to be heavily optimized for custom tokens. One of the end goals for WAVES is to have real world assets be represented on the blockchain. Obviously this is currently a ways off, not only for WAVES but for the blockchain ecosystem as a whole.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
Waves is at the top of its game and keeps pushing the boundaries up (see ng, dex...). Many project run on such blockchain. The only limitation to the technology, in my opinion, is the lack of volume in the dex. This could be something the team could work on and bring more liquidity in the dex.
Activity: 83
July 02, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
I think waves has a good future. A powerful ecosystem is being built-the exchange, simplicity ico, the possibility of writing smart contracts, leasing, and nods.perhaps they will have competitors, but they started developing earlier
Activity: 79
July 02, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Best coin at the moment ,waves have a tendency to be a future strong currency. Because waves is a good altcoin for invest.Waves have a own platform wallet.We see that waves platform use many ICOs.So one day come when waves make a good position.I also buy and hold many waves coin.Now i am get my profitable position.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
July 02, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
In long term waves definitely has a great future. I think waves is one of the most sound and well backed projects in crypto but somehow whales are keeping its value suppressed.

That is one theory. But if Waves can give people enough transactions fee, why wouldn't people influx to Waves?
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
I think there Wave is going to play a dominant role in the nearest further.  transaction are quite Fast and since they are newer technology it should be an upgrade on what we use to know.
Activity: 71
June 30, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

It was one of the most underated coins in 2017.
It is used to be a good coin. Just not anymore
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 30, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
as a bounty platform, waves are also very good and will continue to grow even better. the most interesting in my opinion is, waves as the bounty platform of rewardmob, while the rewardmob own game platform that gives token or cash prize for the tournament winner. I like it very much.
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 09:56:32 PM
In long term waves definitely has a great future. I think waves is one of the most sound and well backed projects in crypto but somehow whales are keeping its value suppressed.
Activity: 95
June 30, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
I think that many creators of new coins just want to earn money, although the coin may not carry a unique content, a lot of people earn money to create a new coin!
Unique content is rife. Just all fixated on the monetary form of the blockchain. But you can choose other directions. The topic of money brings money, so we do not see another.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
future waves are actually good. waves itself is actually pretty good on any day, but the movement is too slow when compared to other coins. But if you want to be patient then the waves will be great for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: