Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 30. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
I like these topics, because in life an optimist and always look at everything from a positive point of view. I think we will soon be completely absorbed in the world of cryptocurrency, in a good way, we will not only make good money, but also develop our potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 30, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
 I think this platform has a huge potential because developers are constantly working on it. It was also announced that the auctions on the Exchange Waves Dex were soon to start trading
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
Waves is a very strong cryptocurrency of future because behind it a strong and high capable team. It have a huge potential to grow-up in future. It can be give huge returns for long term investment and in my view it can reach above 25$ in 2018
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
Waves certainly have a shining future..the platform is growing and the people are starting to use it.
It's the faster blockchain existing at the moment with the fastest algorithm.
Tokens/Assets are already available and tradable on their dex. Its certainly a good project
Activity: 68
June 30, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
I am really excited about Waves future. It's great and I am holding that coin. Waves will be reach really good prize for sure. But I really wish it will be like eth soon.I am waiting and holding we will see in the future
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 03:39:08 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
the development of every coin in the market I continue to monitor to make it a very reliable mainstay coin to make it as a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so it will be very nice to have Waves as Altcoin which continues to evolve during this period.
Activity: 103
June 30, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
Indeed, we can say that the Waves project has great prospects for development, I think soon Waves will cost much more than $ 10 or even $ 20, because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will in any case be able to rise in price.
Activity: 107
June 29, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
Waves who have a growing logging good enough and very capable of making the future much better. with many supporting for the development that is on Waves is very capable of making Waves as a trusted mainstay coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:28:25 PM
I think that many creators of new coins just want to earn money, although the coin may not carry a unique content, a lot of people earn money to create a new coin!
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
I think Waves future is also good because it is also one of the finest wallet to keep your tokens.but it's not that's much famous like eth.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Waves definitely has a bright future.  They are constantly improving their platform and its still a cheap coin.    I actually dont even own any right now but I would like to pick some up.
June 29, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I am not an investor of waves, most of the people who ask me if they should invest on waves, i always answer them to focus on ethereum coins instead because it was more profitable and most of the traders in the market are preferring to invest on ethereum more than other altcoins.
If you are focus only in altcoin then its really not good idea although the coin is really good like etherium.
As we know, we could not when and what coin will increase so if we have some different altcoin then its really help to gain maximum profit. Waves is good also to invest and i have in my portofolio.
BAANX - https://baanx.com
June 29, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
as for me, "WAVES" has no future!
Personally, I believe that the "Russian" and "crypto-currencies" are not compatible concepts !
On the basis of waves, the number of scammers is more several times than on ETH.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 29, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
Waves is one of the most valuable coins in the world of crypto so I'm sure the future of Waves is very bright, Waves has sophisticated technology that will compete with Ethereum in the future.

Me any many others say Waves is promising for the future but what about today, while others are giving something to their investors?
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
Waves is one of the most valuable coins in the world of crypto so I'm sure the future of Waves is very bright, Waves has sophisticated technology that will compete with Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 406
June 28, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
Honestly, I highly doubt the future of the waves because this is just a copy cat of ethereum with additional features that are beneficial for ordinary users to make a mark with a contract. But it has limited technical features compared to ethereum. I'm sure Ethereum will not allow other platforms that do similar work to have a future. Ethereum is king and only NEO that I think can deal with it. So I very much doubt his future
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
I enjoy this currency in my portfolio and i Hold it championing a farsighted designation investment. I entered equitable lower down 5$
Activity: 322
June 25, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
Waves is a very good crypto if you can invest and hold your coins for several years. It is a really popular coin and many people believe that waves will replace ethereum in future.
Activity: 155
June 25, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
I think that WAVES have still some spoils and shortcoming, however it is a really nice platform
but as I see more often people prefer to use ERC20 instead of WAVES
Pages:
Jump to: