Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 32. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 19, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
with the development of Waves so increased that it makes Waves very capable to be relied upon. because with such a rapid development it is able to bring a coin to become more developed and able to be dependable in the future to become the main coin that exists.

I hope the development will be much more faster with Vostok and also I believe it will affect the demand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
with the development of Waves so increased that it makes Waves very capable to be relied upon. because with such a rapid development it is able to bring a coin to become more developed and able to be dependable in the future to become the main coin that exists.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
Waves have excellent prospects, it can grow in price by 3-5 times in this year. They have entered into partnerships with many important projects.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2018, 09:43:45 AM
we all know that waves is dead and there is no way to see it recovering because it has no future, it has no project and the price is extremely down at the moment, stay away from this

We all know that Waves the one of two fully working platforms (the first is Ethereum). If overall market will be strong the price will growth
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
 I think price of waves will be stable for a several month, but it also go down as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
I think the Waves potential was exhausted a long time ago. This is an old cryptocurrency that was founded in 2016 and to which little attention is paid and which has not been able to realize the potential.
I thought also. And now I think that Waves potential is good but it's time gone. And if I want to get more profit then I should rebalance and buy other coins. Because Waves don't give me much. As technology coin is good. As an investment - no. Imho
Eventhough the waves coin has good potential but to maximize the profit then we need to buy other coin. Actaully Waves has managed to gainer itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
Waves is an unequivocally promising and market-relevant project. I really believe in this project, I want it not just to rise in price, but to come to life and work as it should, so everything was fine, but now the calm, I think this is temporary.
Activity: 308
June 18, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
we all know that waves is dead and there is no way to see it recovering because it has no future, it has no project and the price is extremely down at the moment, stay away from this
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 18, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
WAVES is one of the good project in crypto market and good potential coin, in coming days good update is there hence Waves price will reach high price at this year end 
Activity: 87
June 18, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
My position  regarding this chain is that many times becomes the cornerstone elected for quite many dubious token launches by reason of a uncostly coin generation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
I think the Waves potential was exhausted a long time ago. This is an old cryptocurrency that was founded in 2016 and to which little attention is paid and which has not been able to realize the potential.
I thought also. And now I think that Waves potential is good but it's time gone. And if I want to get more profit then I should rebalance and buy other coins. Because Waves don't give me much. As technology coin is good. As an investment - no. Imho
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
This is a versatile 2.0 platform that allows users to trade tokens of value on a fully decentralized network,waves with huge growing potential for 2017 and 2018 ,the real breakthrough of this coin is yet to come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 18, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

The future of this platform is completely in the hands of the developers. They need to actively develop the platform. Since it was in the beginning of the development of Waves. I do not know what the current stagnation is related to, but I think that the developers have lost interest.
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
People waited very much for Waves and they didnt get anything profitable from Waves I mean who was waiting last one year, because who are holding it from Ico price, of course they have good profit right now but people who are holding 1 year waves they dont have any profit till now, I lost my hope from Waves.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
June 18, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
I invested six months ago in the waves, now I'm not ready to invest in them. The reason is a weak market and little positive information trends for investing large amounts of money, it is possible to invest several thousand but not more.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
With the current situation of market, it is almost impossible to predict what will be the future of a coin because crypto is volatile but I believe waves as a potential coin is going to rise higher than the price now and the stability will improve.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
Waves will have the bright future and is the second more used platform to create tokens in the market!
So, with the latest problems on the Eth network stuck and overloadness waves is going to be more popular and is positioning as the first alternative for creating smart contracts with tokens. Lips sealed
Activity: 58
June 17, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
I doubt the future of waves because it is just a copy cat of ethereum with more additional features which benefits a normal user to create a token with contract. But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Activity: 108
June 17, 2018, 11:16:23 PM
It could be next ETH or more than that because it allows you to ge control of new coin creation. Waves popularity increased dam crazy from Feb month to Apr and it went all upto hundred times more in the value as compared to initial prices. That's why I like it as it has got big potential to attach new ICO tokens and dependent projects making its market capitalism more and more stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: