Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 35. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
I personally don't see a big market or using for Waves. I'd like and watch sometimes on the project developments. But today we have more interesting projects than once again platform for ICO and some strange dex's
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 29, 2018, 03:37:43 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I have been watching the waves for a long time. This project goes forward, and does not stand still as others. If there is a pump of tokens, the waves will show themselves on the best side
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
Waves is very suitable for long-term investment. Maybe it is still sleeping now. Investing in Waves is likely to bring you huge profits in the future. Maybe the next ETH?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
May 29, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
I think waves have a good future, because I believe with a platform similar to ethereum will make waves can be one of the right choice. Waves can also be a profitable investment because the price is not as expensive like bitcoin and ethereum.

Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
WAVES is a good platform, quite informative. But before the growth of Ethereum and NEO competition is quite difficult. Waves are slightly more difficult to use and the interface is much more tangled than ETH or NEO. I believe waves will have many improvements to compete with ETH and NEO, now also have a few ico using waves for their project.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 29, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin.  I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
what do you mean that waves is bitcoin of the future, that silly dream to waves rival bitcoin, wave highest value only reach $ 6 at that time, still very far from hope

DementedBTC, more like. What are you smoking?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 29, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin.  I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
what do you mean that waves is bitcoin of the future, that silly dream to waves rival bitcoin, wave highest value only reach $ 6 at that time, still very far from hope
Activity: 151
May 29, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
waves grew up very quick now is in top 10, I think will be a good coin to invest, all we know now that the market is down and is a good time to invest.
Activity: 104
May 29, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Being optimized for custom tokens, it’s not surprising that WAVES is most used to host ICO tokens right now. It is, in fact, the second largest platform hosting ICO tokens next to Ethereum.
Activity: 119
May 29, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
In an official blog post, the team claims that the 10,000 WAVES requirement is actually a security feature since “allowing many small nodes introduces vulnerabilities to the network”. This is weird, since a blockchain’s security comes from the expectation that there will be many nodes securing the blockchain through redundancy.
Activity: 276
May 29, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
I look at the fluctuation of the coin and I was very surprised by the huge interest when the market declines. For example, Bitcoin has a 1-1.5% drop, while Waves have a 10% drop. Something is wrong with the coin.
Activity: 163
May 29, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
In the long run the wave definitely has a brighter future, but I think this is one of the best projects and well supported in crypto, because 2 months ago I saw Waves are in a good position but now the wave pictures are completely different , Losing his strength now & as well as losing people's trust. But there is still a glimmer of hope. We wait 2-3 months more, we will see how in the future.
Activity: 99
May 29, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
I think this coin is quite potential in the next few years. WAVES is a Proof-Of-Stake blockchain, heavily optimized for the digitizing of assets into tokens on the blockchain.
Activity: 37
May 29, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
decentralized platforms are future. All platforms have big potential.
Activity: 96
May 29, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
I think WAVES has a quite bright future. It was designed from the ground up to be heavily optimized for custom tokens. One of the end goals for WAVES is to have real world assets be represented on the blockchain. Obviously this is currently a ways off, not only for WAVES but for the blockchain ecosystem as a whole.
Activity: 107
May 29, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
Unlike Ethereum, where custom tokens are implemented using smart contracts (ERC20 standard), WAVES has the creation and transfer of custom tokens baked right into its protocol. In other words, custom tokens are not just a convenient feature of a smart contract system, as is the case for Ethereum, but are inherently part of the blockchain, as is the case for WAVES.
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 25, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
They just signed a big partnership deal with a property company in St Petersberg.

While other platforms hype, Waves Platform just gets on with the job of tokenizing the economy!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
I really like waves, been there since ico, love the drops and prefer you said the distinctive cash.
However i'm having hassle with the orders, commonly 1 full coin is wanted. They are going to exchange this, but basicly haven't finished any trades of late, it is caught.
Once they fix this matters will improve. (cannot believe a excessive pricerise, if a trade wishes to be one whole coin.)
Also if you have like many coins, it gets sorth of difficult to view, they should construct a right away link to buying and selling coin and your coinlist. Then it's going to rock for me!
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
Unlike some cryptocurrency projects, most of the references to Waves contain not loud promises, but a description of the progress achieved. In addition to the usual tendencies for such projects to link money and cryptocurrencies, the creators see Waves' perspectives in the further integration of cryptocurrencies into real life - economy, politics, investment projects, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: