Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 34. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
The future of Waves for me is very bright. Although Waves is currently quite cheap, this is good moment for me to have more Waves.  Waves is as unique as etherum and I believe its good to hold for the long term
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I believe the future of Waves coins will be a very good and promising future. I am sure in the future the Waves coins will reach a very high value and demand will also be more and more. So that causes Waves coins will survive continuously.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 02:38:30 AM
I believe that Waves has a great future, because it has a good technology of blockchain with smart-contracts, strong team and also i think that Waves is a competitor to the Ethereum
I think waves are not a worthy competitor for Ethereum because the value of Waves is still too far away from Ethereum, I think that worth competing with Ethereum in the future is EOS or NEO.
Activity: 52
June 07, 2018, 02:30:10 AM
I don't trust in waves, read in branches about them much, and responses not such good, and people who are engaged in cryptocurrency long ago, say too that in waves there is no prospect, too young for high price.
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
Best coin at the moment ,waves have a tendency to be a future strong currency, In my opinion waves is rise in price very much in long-term. if you Hold it im sure i have huge profit. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 05, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Waves is very awesome project but they are lagging behind in development nearly always. I am planning to keep investing still but it makes me sad to see this coin getting forgotten while it was cool since its release.
Activity: 322
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 05, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
The fastest blockchain platform with real-world solutions for storing or exchanging tokens, trading (DEX) or running business logic (Waves smart contracts). when the platform waves are completely ready, then the waves will be very advanced in the future. for the price of waves is still very low, then if you have more money, set aside the money, use it to buy waves before waves are more familiar and famous like ethereum and even bitcoin.
Activity: 69
June 05, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
I always think, Waves future is so good.Because Waves have a own platform wallet.We see or hear that many ICOs use waves platform and come market.So I hope waves future will good.Just wait and see waves lighting future.
Activity: 266
June 01, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Yes first you have to remember that the price of Wave in June 2017 is $ 0.8 per unit, and now above $ 6 per unit. Which means that this increase is + 700% in a year. Wave is a cryptocurrency "long-term investment. But for the real Wave there's a great partnership and big news coming up this year yourself And you're talking about the things we know.Wave teams love to give ninja releases, and those releases are usually the biggest ones. this is not trustworthy and is the next big thing.You get a chance like this once in your life.
Activity: 33
June 01, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
I think waves has a bright future. It is really like a hidden gem. Only the smart investors will identify the value of it. Price is low now. Very good time to buy more.
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
if you ask me my opinion then i say you.. just hold it....
waves future really great.
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
there are 2 completely opposite opinions as well as with the whole crypto currency, some say that the waves will grow quickly and reach a high price, others, on the contrary, say that prices will rather grow slowly. I hold the second point of view.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 31, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
I believe that Waves has a great future, because it has a good technology of blockchain with smart-contracts, strong team and also i think that Waves is a competitor to the Ethereum
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
May 31, 2018, 02:39:50 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I do not know where the waves gained such popularity, but judging by the charts, there is nothing special. They will grow, of course, but against the growth of the same bitcoin, they are some gray.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
I am new to waves. The best way of wave these credit card, bank account, shutting down is pay pal because wave is so much better, easier, simpler to use.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
Waves are a good coin, and the platform, like itself, has very good software. When bitkoyn was at the very top. the waves showed a good price. But something they do not have, perhaps because of the Russian project. I keep this coin for a long time and they can still show themselves
Activity: 155
May 30, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
I personally don't see a big market or using for Waves. I'd like and watch sometimes on the project developments. But today we have more interesting projects than once again platform for ICO and some strange dex's

Both and more can be done easily on Waves Platform. And dex volume is getting higher which one of major problems of dex'
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
The future of waves is very good. waves are one of the best coins in the current market.I  think it will increase by 2x this year.
Activity: 31
May 29, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Waves also one of the super Altcoin, it has good project, nice team and sting supporting companies. Waves Is the Altcoin mostly preferably for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: