Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 31. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
The future of waves is quite good and reachable the always on the top in crypto. Waves is potential as belong in the major needs that is helpful and meaningful to give good services to the investors.
Activity: 58
June 25, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
I'am quite unhappy with the performace of waves in the recent month it is continuously dropping & getting weaker but I know it has a good potential to rise & it has a bright future ahead. Nowadays waves trading volume is also reducing that is my big concern for waves, but I beleive in waves I know it will rise again. If you have waves I would suggest you to hold for long but do your research as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
‘Waves’ is a good altcoin I consider. Its value is rising, volumes are increasing, trends show that Waves will rise more and more in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
June 23, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
i believe that with general market restoration waves will fly to the moon. they`ve got some serious updates not so long ago. also waves are stable, stably low Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 12:32:14 PM
Sadly, but I think Waves platform will die in the next years. Even now it's almost dead. The majority of projects use Ethereum and those who dare to use Waves usually can't even collect a minimum funds for their needs. Ethereum is too strong.

This does not mean that the Waves project will die. It can happen as it happened with bitcoin and litecoin - waves in relation to the ethereum will become like litecoin in relation to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
June 23, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
The Waves project today is one of the most evolving projects on the territory of Russia, I think that the success of the project depends on how much the project team works. Now they integrate smart contracts, the future will be good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
i believed in waves too. believed... because enough time passed and price didnt change. also, looks like that they have thrown waves and now they work with vostok
Activity: 43
June 22, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
The future of Waves for me is very bright. Although Waves is currently quite cheap, this is good moment for me to have more Waves. Altcoin that unique as ETH.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin.  I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Waves,If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return,WAVES can be a profitable investment option.
Activity: 81
June 21, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
future waves are actually good. waves itself is actually pretty good on any day, but the movement is too slow when compared to other coins. But if you want to be patient then the waves will be great for long-term investment.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 20, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
I think Waves is still an undervalued project. Waves rise a lot in price because they have a good statement, team, advisors and truly potential to grow up also good investments and trading companies! Waves have a future which is great for the size of the coin value is not so great. Although the movement is indeed sometimes only slow certain waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. I think soon Waves will cost much more then now because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will, in any case, be able to rise in price I look up to invest in waves in long-term too!
thiugh it is ptetty hard to predict prices and position of any particulatpr cryptocurrency, i can say that more and more prople will join in
i absolutely agree with you, we beed to learn as mych as possible about new technologies, especially about crypto technologies and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
a lot ofnpeople now are joining in cryptocurrency world, some make it better, some makr it worse, but the number of people will grow
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
I think Waves is still an undervalued project. Waves rise a lot in price because they have a good statement, team, advisors and truly potential to grow up also good investments and trading companies! Waves have a future which is great for the size of the coin value is not so great. Although the movement is indeed sometimes only slow certain waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term. I think soon Waves will cost much more then now because the project is really worthwhile. After all, this is a whole platform and a decentralized exchange, so I think they will, in any case, be able to rise in price I look up to invest in waves in long-term too!
thiugh it is ptetty hard to predict prices and position of any particulatpr cryptocurrency, i can say that more and more prople will join in
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 05:04:38 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
in my opinion cryptocurrency world is our future, so it is prettu important to knownas much as possible about it and i think we all should oearn more
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 05:03:25 PM
Activity: 123
June 20, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
I think Waves do not bring anything revolutionary to blockchain technology at the moment, but if lucky come in this way, I want to have a wave coin later, because it has a bright future too. It uses digital currencies, Decentralized Exchange, Gateways and Tokenisasi Fiat.
Activity: 155
June 20, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Waves has managed to garner itself a lot of attention and a lot of investors while at it and it has been going steady for a while and even climbing steadily too. The blockchain is a good one and I think that the team have a pretty good idea of what they are doing and what they want for the coin and for the project and if they continue this way then waves would be one of the best coins in the market.
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
I only believe Ethereum won't let any other platform that does similar job to have any future. Ethereum is the king (except BTC) and only NEO I think can deal with it.
Activity: 504
June 19, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
Many people in this forum are very negative about the Waves project, despite the fact that this platform already has its own DEX and now they are starting to develop smart contracts, I understand that the most basic problem is projects that are built on Waves because most are really scam.
Pages:
Jump to: