Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 33. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
As I know from some experts in crypto here, Waves has a pretty good future to be a valuable coin in the future. Many of them are recommending to invest with Waves from now on so that the profit earned can also be more.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
analysts' forecasts are positive about this crypto currency: they believe that the Waves platform and its project has an excellent potential for development, and the Waves rate is provided with good growth rates.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
The market is currently very volatile and therefore it is impossible to accurately guess what will happen next, so we hope that the market will only go up, but it may be different.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
I believe highly in waves, I believe in it so hard, that I recieve my job salary almost everytime in Waves, lol. But I am sad about the price right now.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Waves has very unique business concept.
For that this project won't be ruined.
Instead, it will be in high demand for its products.
But why do you ask about Waves' future?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
Waves can be a longterm investment option. Maybe now is a calm sea moment, so everything seems immobile even tend to weaken. We just have to wait for a moment of explosion value on Waves as it once did.
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
keep in the wallet, then keep leasing to earn small fees.
i believe it will perform better than USD.
Activity: 57
June 15, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
waves have good potential, and waves also have good future .. only but for now waves are very ugly price ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
June 15, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
Waves is still useless excepting being used for unclear projects. A thorough revamp of the software may be a requisite.
Activity: 840
June 15, 2018, 03:42:43 AM
Waves has no future, and we all know that. the price has been heavily affected by the downside from the last few months, that is the main reason of why it takes so long to recover

I dont agree with your opinion. I am believe waves is prospective coin in market right now beside wanchain and ethereum. Waves like ethereum because using smart contract.
Waves price right now still below $5 and i think its good oppotunity to collect.
Activity: 170
June 15, 2018, 03:28:27 AM
damn it, are there still people who believe on waves? i think that there is no way to believe on a coin that has no future at all, came on guys, there are several coins that are much more better than this
Activity: 25
June 15, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin. Now waves is quite valuable.   Although now the price of waves is dump but soon it will start to growing up. I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 14, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I am not an investor of waves, most of the people who ask me if they should invest on waves, i always answer them to focus on ethereum coins instead because it was more profitable and most of the traders in the market are preferring to invest on ethereum more than other altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
I don't possessed any waves coin, but if lucky comes in the way i want to have these waves coin, because it has a bright future. It uses Digital currency, Decentralized Exchange, Fiat Gateways and Tokenization.

It is like all-in-one. I've been holding for a long while, hople it'll pay soon, maybe with Vostok.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
I don't possessed any waves coin, but if lucky comes in the way i want to have these waves coin, because it has a bright future. It uses Digital currency, Decentralized Exchange, Fiat Gateways and Tokenization.
Activity: 110
June 10, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
Waves has no future, and we all know that. the price has been heavily affected by the downside from the last few months, that is the main reason of why it takes so long to recover
Activity: 155
June 10, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
I think price of Waves will be stable for a several month. It is revaluated to have a very bright future and maybe the coin could be the next ETH. However, it needs to develop itself more and much more, their developers must work very hard to bring it become the best altcoin.
Activity: 73
June 08, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink
So nice writing.  I was much impressed by your statements and was thinking of downloading waves wallet immediately. 
But it is in your dreams not real so could not stop smile Wink
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 12:38:32 PM
I  always believe and support waves after Bitcoin. Now waves is quite valuable.   Although now the price of waves is dump but soon it will start to growing up. I think its a upcoming Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: