Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 90. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 02:15:05 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

You compare two diffrent crypto, please read wave's white paper you find that these are two diffrent goals, and It takes a long time for the wave to reach the ETH
Some month ago i believe in waves, but today i guess that the waves team is not so competent enough to achieve the goals, they only visit different meetups and don't work on the blockchain, so im very dissappointed.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 01:55:45 AM
every coin must experience a wave in its marketing. if I remain convinced that Ethereum can survive and compete with other coins. I also noticed the growing Ethereum development.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:36:01 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

You compare two diffrent crypto, please read wave's white paper you find that these are two diffrent goals, and It takes a long time for the wave to reach the ETH
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
very stable. I do not think investors will hurt. In general, the profit / loss situation is balanced. a lane that can be expected to be invested  Smiley
Activity: 132
February 28, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
In my opinion both are the best projects with many main goals. Ethereum with their smart contract and network with so many great projects in it. The wave also has its own network but with a growing project. I like Waves because this is a decentralized trading platform and I'm sure will soon be great.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
No doubt about it ethereum is much superior than waves or any other altcoins. I don't have any idea why ethereum is being compared to waves, it is like a mouse over an elephant. Ethereum superiority over waves is way to far if we measure it. We can consider their differences in terms of technology they used, capabilities to be always on the top of all altcoins and most of all the discrepancy on it's price value in the market. Ethereum is so much valuable than waves and it is proven at the crytocurrency chart.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
I don`t believe that waves will be the next etherum because waves structure is complicated and not everyone can use it that`s why ether has experienced great adoption.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
Clearly Ethereum. Waves it's still tiny compared with it. Look how many successful ICOs launched using the Ethereum platform and how many using Waves.
It's a very, very BIG difference between the two.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
its possible that waves and eth would be a major pattern in business crypto and business agreements. eth an interested with waves to ICO develop, maybe this cooperation will make waves and eth really interested.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
There is no need to argue. Of course the ethereum. Growth rates, time of existence, people's trust. In all respects, the leader is the ethereum. You can try to convince me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
February 15, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
ETH will be the next BTC,and not the WAVES will be ETH,waves are not as popular for sodateley coins,and I think that at eth ,large advantages to the waves.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
February 15, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
If it is long term investment, I prefer Ethereum because majority of Smart Contract are based on Ethereum. If you are a contstant trader better buy Waves because it can pump more than  Double in a short span of time depends on the update they have but it is also risky so mke sure to buy on low price.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
today is waves day and already raised enough for daily chart.
This will continue few weeks more. I set my target to 0.001 btc for waves and for ethereum 0.2 btc in few months.
so both of them are nice and profitable for me.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 15, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
I dont think so, ethereum vs waves still i choose ethereum. But no one know waves also can will be ethereum
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
IMO ETH is more reliable AND just overall a better coin for the long term. Considernig the tech, its popularity, and so on.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2018, 06:53:42 AM
In my opinion, yes it can survive with the rising of waves because these days the most popular between waves and ethereum is ethereum. Even though waves rises, ethereum will not be affected from it because it is very popular in altcoins, it is also has a good price and has a lot of potential especially for the future of it.
Activity: 140
February 15, 2018, 06:52:44 AM
 I think both are good projects with different main objectives. Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon.
Activity: 252
February 15, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
I really think that waves is the underdog over etherium. Undoubtedly, etherium is doing very well as compared with waves. More transaction is being conducted through etherium. Many altcoins under etherium has high potential and are really promising.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 15, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
it is possible that it will happen, but now the price waves very fall and very far to become the next ethereum. and I prefer ethereum to be the collection I have today
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

Nope, in my own opinion, ethereum is the number one altcoin because the reason of eth coins value to increase are the investors. Always remember that the prices in the market is always depending on demand and supply so obviously eth coins will really have a bright future because there are a lot of investors who are interested in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: