Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 28. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
I perfectly agree with you. There no reason to trust anyone in cryptocurrency. Trusting someone depends on you or not but its better you find out and conduct your own research about the coin you want to invest. People can disappoint you anytime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 04:58:26 PM
I agree with your opinion. In the crypto market you should not trust anybody but yourself. Instead of believing or listening to them, we should select the useful things to complement the missing knowledge for ourselves. Personal knowledge is important in this market to avoid the ICO scams.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
So, if you allways would to see scams and no good everywhere, you should to quit and don't interfere other members to earn their money with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Doing your own research about the project is  helpful. It depends on you if you trust anyone because your the one who will decide  for your future. Theres a lot of ico project that are fake so be careful on choosing the right one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
You should always rely only on yourself and your mind. If you want to make money - study, analyze and make decisions based only on your knowledge.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 04:32:07 PM
Ico rating website  they are just expressing their own opinion about the project, but we can compare all the ico rating website score and use it as a gauge.  Still DYOR , is very important and then end its our own money.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 01:43:32 AM
I don't believe in the ICO rating website, I think the only benefit to the ICO rating website is that it gives us access to the latest projects, not the best ones!
Activity: 363
November 08, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
Yes, when we start investing in crypto we only believe in ourselves, we should not listen to anyone or advice. Because it is simply not beneficial to people don't take and bring for you to give. And my advice is to be more careful Wink.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 08, 2018, 01:40:50 AM
And be very careful with the huge amount of scams that have arisen lately, it is very important that you denounce those who try to defraud you, because in this way you are preventing them from defrauding other investors and at the same time you are making this crypto world safer, which is very important if you want new investors to enter.

True. Always be vigilant in taking decisions involving cryptocurrency trade and investment. Scammers are growing not just in number but in intellect to fraud as well. We can't do nothing but protect ourselves against their baits. Be knowledgeable and careful always.
copper member
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 01:31:27 AM
You are right, I have seen in so many scenario where many projects lie to us, and this whole thing is caused by the rating websites
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
Bitcoin and many other altcoin are supposed to he trustless and that is why we have open project and protocol that help you to transact and conduct business successfully without third party! ICO is very close to gambling and if you are investing in ICO you must make your own conclusion before you invest!
They are all not something anyone should just trust cause we can’t tell what exactly is going to happen. Especially ICOs, there are lots of ICOs in the the crypto space and you can’t even tell where most of them are heading to, except those that are being backed by big names such as Microsoft, Google and the rest of them. But if not, then you will find it difficult in knowing where it is heading directly and whether it’s going to be successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 05, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
And be very careful with the huge amount of scams that have arisen lately, it is very important that you denounce those who try to defraud you, because in this way you are preventing them from defrauding other investors and at the same time you are making this crypto world safer, which is very important if you want new investors to enter.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
I don't adree you with you. Not all ICO rating sites have fake ratings. For example, icodrops is a really trustful service. Just check their work. But one my friend worked in icobench and said that their team were selling good ratings. It's awful.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 04:01:25 PM
Totally agree. More and more of bad things are coming to crypto world. Its becoming dirty and ugly. I hope its not going to stay like this. And we will have trusted source or project to help sort out all things

I have never thought that I can be agree with this some day. But yes, you are right, too many dirty and ugly things happens more and more everyday. And to my mind it is because of nature of some participants of this whole process. And this direction needs real changes and regulations - because too many frauds, scams and just cunning people that are really sure that they are smarter than you are. But I can asure you as well that a lot of to regulate this direction is made also - some black lists appeared, list of scam projects and limitations. So hope everything will be ok some day.
Activity: 434
November 05, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
Totally agree. More and more of bad things are coming to crypto world. Its becoming dirty and ugly. I hope its not going to stay like this. And we will have trusted source or project to help sort out all things
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
As always, I don't know how some people can put their money in the hands of complete strangers, for me to make some kind of investment in this ecosystem, it is imperative that I thoroughly investigate the people involved, I don't have so much money to throw it around, and I always make a move that can generate a potential profit for me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
right . because a website like that only uses normal data so if you want to know about a good ICO you have to investigate for yourself whether the ICO is good or not. I myself have never used a particular website to judge my ICO to judge ICO from my own investigation
I agree with you, we can make ICO rating sites for our main preferences then we also need to do our own research. The thing I always remember is that Crypto must be full of consideration and maturity.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
right . because a website like that only uses normal data so if you want to know about a good ICO you have to investigate for yourself whether the ICO is good or not. I myself have never used a particular website to judge my ICO to judge ICO from my own investigation
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 05, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
So far, in choosing an ICO, ICO rating has become one of my judgments in judging good or not. If you say the ICO rating site is lying, is there another way for me to choose ICO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Clearly you believe the assessments of the sites impossible. You can only look for statistics. Need to choose 3 of the site and focus on them. But you need to do your own analysis. You have to do it in that order. First, make your own independent analysis, and then look at the evaluation of this project on the sites. And then decide on the choice.
Pages:
Jump to: