Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 31. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 04, 2018, 06:02:38 PM
In reality proper You need to handiest accept as true with your self and always Try to preserve your pockets safe and by no means percentage your password (key wallet) with everybody and keep safe your wallet this poin the most important. because there is a chance the villain will act so always be careful and be aware of all possibilities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
November 04, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
Yeah, ICO ratings we can't prefer for the ICO investments as the good factor. It's good to take in consideration but on the base of just consideration of ratings we can't find the best deal every time. Used to make list on the base of ratings, good website, whitepaper and good team. After all those things go for the research in good manner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 04, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Wowwwww. Maybe this is the best news of the day. LOL. You should know that you should never believe in any ICO listing site out there. All ICO listing sites are paid to promote for ICO projects so no need to know if it's a good ICO project or not, they just care about projects which willing to pay as much as possible then they'll give these projects the best rate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
Most of the ICO rating websites are not sincere with their ratings. They only give good rating on the basis that they have been paid by ICOs to do so. Therefore its difficult to trust the authenticity of ICO by ICO rating websites.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 05:35:08 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
You're right. Icobench, icotracker and other rating sites evaluate projects only for money. You can listen to their opinion, but the conclusion can not be done. You need to study the team, website, whitepeper by yourself
Activity: 728
November 04, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
Yes, you should not trust. I never trusted any ICO rating sites, but it doesn't mean that i am not using them. Only your own research will help to discover project.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 04:52:19 PM
Maybe some ICO rating site are outright lying... but I think many don't know 100% if a project is going to turn into a scam or not. Some scams can be "well done" or very elaborate and fool many people.
I agree, not all the project are a line into the right way some are scam they just want to enjoy. It is worth the project if yiu are going to search tge exact and the rught ICOs so that you will be leading in the right path through success  You can say the earning is worth it if you do extra effort on it too.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
I have both positive and negative experiences about using ICO ratings as a basis when choosing a project for investment. You can listen to these ratings, but remember that only you are responsible for your choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Personal research and conviction is the best. But some people feel they don't have the luxury of time to dig info themselves about what they want to invest in and don't mind believing other people judgement which is not healthy to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Trust, but verify! Additional information never hurts! I look at the ratings of companies, but I am not under a delusion!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 04, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
      I believe in good ICO rating sites in the known ones. For me, ICO rating sites are the START point when conducting research for a potential investment project. It's a guide, a real help. The final decisions are taken by us as a result of our research, but little help does not hurt. However, I do not recommend that someone choose their investment project solely on the basis of reviews on ICO rating websites.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 04, 2018, 08:50:02 AM
Yes, theres lots of evidence that shows how scammy ico rating sites are.
Especially ICO bench, they literally ask you to pay more to get a good rating.
So whenever an ICO advertises that it got good ratings on these sites, I immediately don't trust them.

However, ICO rating websites are really useful to navigate from.
They are way easier to go through then teh announcement thread here on bitcointalk.
I can quickly see the token and ico metrics and a general description of what its about.
So I use them to quickly find links to ICO websites where I can start to do my own research.

As with all things crypto, it is always better to do your own research.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
You are absolutely right. You should only trust yourself. Remember guys, never get scammed on telegram. Admins will never PM you, so just ignore any PM on telegram. Try to keep your wallet safe and never share your private key with anyone!
I recently was PM by someone who claims to be an admin a project ico, even up to three people who PM me today. with almost the same reason, impersonate asked for the address of the wallet, but when I see that person's profile, it turns out that he is not an admin, I left him.
Activity: 546
November 04, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
It is a perfectly correct remark, because in the world of cryptocurrencies you shouldn’t trust anyone at all. This should be the most important rule that you should understand and use it correctly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 04, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
You are absolutely right. You should only trust yourself. Remember guys, never get scammed on telegram. Admins will never PM you, so just ignore any PM on telegram. Try to keep your wallet safe and never share your private key with anyone!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
In this topic already 6 pages, and informativeness 0. Everyone here writes the obvious. Maybe let's start a constructive dialogue!?
Here are the steps that I follow when analyzing projects: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28918031
I am waiting for alternative options in order to replenish my knowledge.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
the only thing that can be trusted is ourselves, never trust an ICO rating site. believe in your own research, at least you have to discuss with your closest friends or the community involved. like that you will get a little enlightenment
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
You should not trust anyone in the crypto world. Even i have learned that in the short time in which i am active here. If you look around in the forum, you will find a lot of scam projects trying to pull the money out of the people's pockets. This is probably the disadvantage if it is an unregulated market.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:03:46 AM
To a point, trust lives in the past, people are money conscious now having seen the level of gains people made in the last months. Always do your own research.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
when money is presented in front of them they can't decline it. they do it for businesses if they don't accept it how can they earn. that is why do your own research to avoid being scam.
Pages:
Jump to: