Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 29. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 05, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
absolutely right, in this outside world, there are so many things that we can't guess, but we can reduce fraud and other crimes that follow us by not being trustworthy and very thorough. be careful because just a little wrong action then the loss you receive will be very big..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 05, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I agree with trust no one but in different reason. When I trust someone mostly I'll follow him and never try my self, that's wrong. I can't rise my higher skill and grow up capital, very bad thing. About your post, research always become important step before enter the market but how we set stop loss, take profit and money management is our decisions. Only see the chart and put risk as part of success, that's me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
I do not think ICO rating site are lying, most of the parameter that is used to make conclusions about who gets what rating are logical enough! We must realize that it is one thing to rate and another thing for the rated to live up to rating given!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 05, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Who said that you would need to trust ICO rating sites on the very first place? Even they have just started I didn't tend to believe into these sites ever.
They might be good for preference but not totally a dependable thing for you to rely on in terms of decisions making into your investment or by means of bounty hunting.
Those greedy site owners will just publish even the crapiest project out there for the sake of money.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
I am supporting your speech. Really ico rating website do not working properly, they are now working for sponsor (paid system).
So own research is the main things for investment an ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 05, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
though i am a believer into best of people and the world, when ot comes to crypto field i totally agree. you can trust your research only, your own rational thinking and facts, not empty words
Activity: 94
November 05, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
As one actor spoke it is impossible to trust anybody except me. Cryptocurrencies and anonymity do not provide trust.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Really Huh omg, we never knew! Grin my life will never be the same from now on! Grin And to be serious, we were taught from the very childhood to use our own brain and not to follow anybody's advice blindly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Unfortunately, this is the reality of our world. you can not trust anyone. everywhere they want to cheat and get profit. so be careful and keep your funds securely

You are right cheaters, scammers, fraudsters are everywhere in the world in business forums they are there. We need to trust on our own rather than trusting others, when it comes to money we need to be very, very careful. Study about cryptocurrency and how it works and Invest accordingly for a good future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 05, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
this is unfortunately true. there is a lot of scam ico and you should always be careful. i can only confirm all that and even suggest that you always search for yourself and inform yourself. only then can you be reasonably sure that it is not a scam ico.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
Unfortunately, this is the reality of our world. you can not trust anyone. everywhere they want to cheat and get profit. so be careful and keep your funds securely
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 05, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
Yes, researching and own judgment are important in investing. It is fine to look out for reference, but everyone should do their own investment decisions end of the day.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
I think own research is the best think for success. because we can see many scam project & many people's lost their money. ico rating site also not perfect I think.so is better if we trust on own research.
Activity: 402
November 05, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
There is no friendship in crypto. If they are highly successful, half the team will dump and move on leaving the project in tatters. Trust no one, and no projects except bitcoin
Activity: 255
November 05, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
yeah thats true, in my experience i usually check to see if that is the real ICO, to invest or not. Because I like to self check  more than  dependent on others. So I usually get less scam. Investing in potential ICOs and earning profits for yourself, you can't  let the others check for  you
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
Bitcoin and many other altcoin are supposed to he trustless and that is why we have open project and protocol that help you to transact and conduct business successfully without third party! ICO is very close to gambling and if you are investing in ICO you must make your own conclusion before you invest!
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
There is nothing like being informed. But you have to inform yourself. No-one is going to take you by the hand and tell you how it is. You have to read, learn and wait and watch. Yes and listen too. After some time, you'll observe how the market behaves and you'll develop skills in how to read it. But there is not substitute for eating your veg and drinking your milk and and building yourself up to be a crypto-knowledgeable person. It takes work. Hard work and perseverance. It will pay off, though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 05, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
I don’t trust anyone at all
I personally don’t even trust my mobile network sometimes
In crypto currency trust is minimal, best decision is better be worked upon

Don’t listen to advices regarding trade
Find your own answers
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
People are using the values associated with decentralization-transparency, trust, etc. to scam people into letting down their guard and believing in the project and its future value based on the problems it intends to solve.

Hopefully machine learning will help us predict which are scams and which aren't one day. And maybe people will be less motivated by financial reward once technology democratizes great quality of life for less, so people won't be as prone to being scammed or getting scammed.

https://dzone.com/articles/how-machine-learning-can-improve-fraud-detection-i
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 05, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
Ya, in the internet you can't trust everyone especially to someone/or project you don't know/have no idea what's behind them anymore.

but of you review well the project thier are still paying and good icos.
Whom?
Pages:
Jump to: