Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 32. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 04, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
Unfortunately in the world of cryptography a lot of fraud and deception. Therefore, you should trust only your own research, made on the basis of analysis.
Yes true just base on your studies and strategies,and i know even of all this frauds i do beleive that we still trust crypto because we are still here holding,but we just be carefull by choosing ICO.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
yeah. That's is a very true thing. This is not valid only for the here. This is valid for anything in the world. However, If you can focus your mind to thin in the crypto field, you can protect your money. There are have lots of scammers. we can't identify them because they are coming to different ways. Personally, I have met 10+ scammers in here. So my advice is don't trust anyone in here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
November 04, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
By reducing trust in others, we can examine it ourselves, and leave the ICO rating to be more confident about the projects we get. Not all ICO ratings are trusted so self-confidence is better and more beneficial for our good.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 05:24:59 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
That is true, unfortunately.
Caution and distrust are the top priority in the crypto area.
There are just too many scams in this unregulated market, you should never forget that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 04, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
One of the first lesson i learned on the beginners and help threads was not to trust anyone.

There are a lot of people who would do nearly anything with their funds in order to expand and make a profit, to the extent that logic sometimes is abandoned.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
Yeah, it is true, we can't trust anyone, because ICO rating web sites are payed shillers and their rating isn't real. I saw multiple times when for hype ICOs like quarckchain rating websites rated low estimation simply because they didn't pay money for that!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 04, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
DYOR is the most important thing in this market. Nobody should trust anyone. Everyone should do their own research. We can't put responsibility for our own money. Everybody has to take his responsibilities. If you trust someone else, you're doomed to lose money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 05:03:45 AM
try to make your work as independent as possible. before joining ICO re-check twice everything about the project. do not do only 1-2 bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
Any decision in the crypto market will have direct consequences for the owner of the crypto. Besides, in the Crypto market, the tricks, the competition is very fierce ... Therefore, we never trust anyone. Belief in yourself is the most important and effective.
Activity: 518
November 04, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
even though in the ICO there are many potential frauds, but not a few ICO are really serious, so if we can choose an ICO more carefully and carefully, of course, we will get an ICO that can provide profit for us.
Activity: 377
November 04, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Wherever there will be a lot of fraud, so seeing and assuming yourself is better and can analyze it will increase our knowledge. Trust that is indeed expensive and very valuable so that it is not easy for us to believe in other people, instill confidence to be better.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 04, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
what if when you assume that you have successfully escaped the SCAM, but actually you are entering a big trap of an organization that has a hidden goal about cryptocurrency
online business is difficult, because no one can be trusted except yourself, even close friends will be tempted by large amounts of money, and indeed trust is expensive, once you betray that trust, you will lose forever
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Some ICOs reviewer indicated receiving payment for good review. Maybe we can use it just as opinion and we should confident with our research and analysis. ICOs right now like a jungle because less regulation and i think we should not trust anyone
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
Yes, it is true that you can not believe anyone in the crypto world, because there is deception all around. I also recently ceased to trust sites with project ratings. You need to do everything yourself and analyze.
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Unfortunately in the world of cryptography a lot of fraud and deception. Therefore, you should trust only your own research, made on the basis of analysis.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

To make own research and to get own opinion is always valid in all the fields of the life!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 04, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
Your statement is very true. Because in reality, ICO projects can pay a very high price to make their ICO scores look perfect on some ICO Listing Sites, and this does not guarantee the success of the ICO. In essence, we can only depend on ourselves about it and rely on our own research to achieve something maximally. Goodluck!!
In a traditional banking system, you have to trust people to handle your money properly along the way. Since bitcoin is entirely decentralized in nature, we need trust no one when using it. When we send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. Moreover, we must not rely much from others because it is our main responsiblility on what we can best do to be successful in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
Yes, the likelihood of interest in such ratings is possible. But no one has canceled his own analysis. It is foolish to blame the ratings of ico if you didn’t conduct an analysis of the project you intend to invest. Everything provided should be taken only for informational purposes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 04, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
It is very true, you should be sceptical of most of the 3rd party sources of information that include the ICO rating sites and even more so the Youtube promoters. My personal view is I take these as a starting point to discover a new project and then start to dig for my own research from there. Investing your money is your own responsibility and you should never do it on somebody else's say so.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 04, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
gey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Trust i would say is the reason why crypto is decentralized.
It's really been in a while now since some ICO listing sites been compromising. They are always after the money that will be paid to them and will not bother to analyse the project before rating. Ratings are done based on the amount of money paid and not how good the project is. So it is better for one not to depend on them before choosing.

Not to the ICO rating sites. Of course we trust blockchain, you don't even have to learn who is on the otherside. The problem with ICO listing sites is that the only who rates the listings are also the team members who had verified themselves in the platform. If you tried to register to these ICO rating sites, they would asks KYC for your account to be approved. That's the same thing as being at gun point.
Pages:
Jump to: