Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 16. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Very weak, market capitalization is very small and the volume of trading is not shining. There are many reasons for this, and one of them will be singled out as the main one, there is only one way out, or wait and hope or sell, but come back later when the rapid growth begins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the cause is because many countries that deny the existence of crypto a few months ago. but it doesn't matter for now because the pros and cons are common. so there are certainly also some are refused support. and now many countries thus showed their good attitude towards crypto. with it will certainly make crypto later will go up even higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It is a weak period for sure but there have been many worse and even longer corrections in Bitcoin in the past. For example, Bitcoin was in a long correction during 2014 and most of 2015. Hope this year turns out like last year and we see a strong rise in second half.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I agree with you very much. As we all know, the market of cryptocurrency is complex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Though we still see the interest in crypto, there have been many bad news from "big people" . What I mean is that countries, together with huge services providers (Google, Facebook) are trying to regulate crypto market. That is why we see that the market in this situation
This is just a correction and a good time to buy and hold for a good bull run. Facebook and Google has no effect on this downfall as crypto will still survive even without them.
Activity: 308
yes thats right.. this period is too slow. unlike last year if it drop bitcoin can recover immediately  but now it moving slowly and slowly. maybe because of the bad reputation of some coin affect the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
I do not think like you. The fall in the crypto rate is only temporary, and it is showing strong growth in the future as the exchange rate reaches the support of $ 6,000. I guess that by the end of the year, the BTC rate will reach $ 20,000. So you should have confidence in the cryptocurrencies market and be patient.
Activity: 81
It was in a bubble, now is just a correction. I wouldnt advise to sell into the lows.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
What caused it?
Though we still see the interest in crypto, there have been many bad news from "big people" . What I mean is that countries, together with huge services providers (Google, Facebook) are trying to regulate crypto market. That is why we see that the market in this situation
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
The longer it holds over 6.5k the more confidence will grow in time.
Just imagine how you would view it yourself, a huge crash from near 20k to 6.5k would have you thinking it's all in big trouble, a year between 6.5k to 9k would have you thinking it's stable, the mindset will only improve the longer it holds stable.

It's still a great market for swing trading alts, still lots of money to be made you just have to adapt to the market, holding still works if you get a good price, just improve your means of determining the top in this market.
Activity: 73
well i think it was quite normal since this is end of Q2. we just need to hope that in early Q4 the price gonna all pump
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
yes this is a tough time crypto, but it does not reduce people to invest in ico. I see there are still many people interested in ico
Activity: 280
Well, it is certainly a good idea, it may well realize and bring though little benefit, but still any action is now good and will benefit not only themselves but also other people in need.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
What caused it?

I agree on your statement, 2018 is the weak year of cryptocurrency, prices are falling, almost all cryptocurrency., i started bitcoin when it was 100usd each, so i would say that it is still higher today, compared to the prices when i was started cryptocurrency. A lot of reasons maybe why this year is the weak year of cryptocurrency, maybe is the government regulations and hacking everywhere.

But i hope it will return back to its normal state, so that everybody would be happy.
Activity: 340
I agree with you that this is a weak period in crypto because of the slow movement of market price and the gradual fall but this period will pass very soon, but patience is the key at this period in time. I think one of the reasons for the fall in crypto is due to less volume of new investors as more people are cashing out due to fear.
Activity: 52
Feels like a weak period because of the prices but the projects keep developing and new promising projects are coming. The future keeps getting more bright every week. Only the price has to follow now!
Activity: 292
Very weak, but I think that it's not over yet. The market will get to the ground, to the absolutely lowest position, there will be the time, where people will invest and the market will raise fast up.
Activity: 140
things like this are common in cryptocurrency and you should get used to facing things like this. Patience and HODL are the key, so some experts do suggest for long-term investments, because crypto is also not a path to quick profits

I agree. Most good coins such as BTC, BCH, ETH are for long term investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I also feel so. This is a bad period. Despite the big increase, however, beginning with the fall of the price really make many investors get screwed and eventually many of those who left or were forced to withstand a long period of time. up to now the only slight growth, but certainly hope a lot of people in the rest of this period there will be a large increase again to be able to recoup at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
things like this are common in cryptocurrency and you should get used to facing things like this. Patience and HODL are the key, so some experts do suggest for long-term investments, because crypto is also not a path to quick profits
Pages:
Jump to: