Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 17. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

I agree. Seems like this is the period where all the hype and extreme enthusiasm has died down and now is the time for these developers to prove themselves. It is time to deliver on the promises and actually finish developing products that have real world use cases. If products are delivered, i'm quite confident we will be in for another round of hyping and the cycle will continue to go round and round.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Earlier this decline was also observed, but it was associated with slow development and demand for coins, and the amount of coins was not the same. Now another situation, everyone is trying to get out of the market to save capital, and this causes an even greater crisis. Perhaps people need to learn how to manage emotions and not create artificial panic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
What caused it?

So true mate this year has the slowest price growth of bitcoin compared to the year of 2017. It may grow a little but in the next few days it will drop again , this is the reason why I should not sell it because I believe that december and january are the best month that bitcoin will pump again.I always believe that Patience is the key to get big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Perhaps in 2017, most people who are interested in new Internet technologies have already entered into crypto. Now the influx of new people has decreased. In addition, the market does not show growth for six months. Crypto needs a new hype Smiley

I think this is the best answer. To grow much bigger crypto needs mass adoption and only way to do that is if people start to use it in everyday life. As it is now most people don't use or even own any crypto currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Just a bunch of weak hands at the moment TBH. Let it settle, to sell into the lows is such a terrible idea.
Activity: 53
What caused it?
Maybe this is the weakest for this year and this is a good chance to join and buy crypto as you can buy at cheaper price. It's a good opportunity for newcomers like me.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
yes, I also feel that way, the development of cryptocurrency in this year is very slow and of course very different from the year 2017 yesterday. somehow the factors that cause cryptocurrency this year tend to be reluctant to raise prices again, but the current market situation does not make many people leave bitcoin but is widely used by investors to buy more to add to the investment assets it has.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
yes, we are waiting for the bull run buy everytime the market goes deeper  Lips sealed, this year reminds me the 2014, during that year the market was very bearish and all the people tought that bitcoin was going to die in the future, unfortunately during that year i sold almost all of my cryptos and i went out from the crypto world, i will not make this error again, the keyword is patience
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Have patience, just go with your own decision. The present time can be considered as a buy time, and some consider losing tends to sell. Similar pattern of growth took place previously, price went as low as $6500 and then started to recover and reached around $9700 and stabilized around the $7500 range. This time too similar thing can happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What caused it?
Yes possibly be this could be the most sluggish one and thanks to the uncertainty of some government against cryptomarket plus other issues such as manipulation on prices and hacking incidents, it seems that there should be a clear regulation and laws that must exist before this market becomes healthy again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
What caused it?
Now is better than period when bitcoin is 6500, but i don't worry at all. After all bitcoin below 7000 is really good point to buy btc. Blockchain is a trend, many enterprises get interested in this technology. I think, we will have wave soon!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
What caused it?

THis market is crazy and complex. I think it is safest to just invest in a solid project like Elastos and continue your daily affairs. Most of these self-annointed OGs do not even know what they are doing. Like what happened recently, 40 bn wiped out in a day seriously?? that is manipulation!
Activity: 490
Yes ,now is the most weak period of cryptocurrency because of the competition in the field of cryptocurrency. More coins are coming to the market each day and this has caused most coins to experience bearish trend.
Activity: 252
i remember the days of 2013 after bitcoin touch all-time high price of 1200 dollars and again came back to 250 dollars in short time we are going to see the same bearish mode of pricing all together now just be patiance
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I will partially agree with you but still i see a bright future for cryptos, the slowness was just due to regulation fud, now that many big crypto projects are registering themselves all around the world and especially the SEC, we will soon see big volume coming back in the market.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
What caused it?

When did you join cryptocurrencies? The last half year was indeed sluggish with more downsides than upsides. Even strong an disruptive projects continue to decrease in value which can really be disheartening.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Yes this is the weak period for cryptocurrency. Because the price of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. Because if it increase for two days automatically it decreases next day. From year starting itself crypto market is not stable. It faces so many dumps only instead of pumps. All are expecting the price will increase by the end of this year. But no one predict the market price may be it happens or not. Lets wait and see the market growth with patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
In 2013 there was a big pump and dump of BTC. It took three years to retype the ATH. Of course, the situation here is different, but there is no guarantee that such a scenario will not happen again.
Oh, BTC today again approached the lower level of consolidation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
What caused it?

I have seen the worst than this before market was looking very low from last couple of days and i was expecting something like this to happen but yeah 1000$ was not in my radar. Lets see if bitcoin can hold up to its support of 6600 and bounce back sharply.
There is not much in the market which is creating this dump i think its manupulation by whales to make the weak hands lose money and they can grab more cheap bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: