Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 18. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
We didn't see a proper pump this year and market is continuously undergoing correction. This might seems like a weak period but I believe that market will overcome this soon and can go for a bullish ride.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

i agree with you,, and this is the normal situations,
just take a look in few years behind, the price of crypto is down, in Q1 and 2 and the price start rising in Q3 and Q4
so, we don't have to worry about this situations, because history repeat itself  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I can agree to you - this is a difficult period but that does not diminish my interest in the crypto . And i will continue to participate in projects/ico's .
this is a year of patience.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
The crypto market has gone through worst in these 10 years. It has dumped to a level where everybody thought that the market is dead. So, this is not new and definitely not the worst. Bitcoin has been successfully maintaining its price above the lowest threshold for a long time now. It is hovering above $6800 for quite a time which means the market isn't dead but is deprived of new money. Volume is less which is stopping a trend reversal. But new money will definitely gonna enter the market in coming months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
yes, yes, but you must not forget that december and january 2018 were extremely strong, everyone said in december 2018 will be the year for the cryptos, now it usually comes differently than expected, I think it will go a while sideways, I hope that we will not see an extreme drop anymore, otherwise many coins will disappear from the picture surface, nevertheless I think that it will take a while until crypto currencies properly implement
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
What caused it?
this is the period of post-resurrection crypto decline some time ago, but this can not serve as the benchmark for the slowest decline. some time ago market crypto corrected very low so do not worry the market will return to normal.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Perhaps in 2017, most people who are interested in new Internet technologies have already entered into crypto. Now the influx of new people has decreased. In addition, the market does not show growth for six months. Crypto needs a new hype Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I agree with you the development of cryptocurrency in 2018 is very slow very different from the year 2017 where the development of cryptocurrency both in all fields very rapidly and significantly. whatever causes it to happen like this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What caused it?
Pages:
Jump to: