Pages:
Author

Topic: Website and software translations - page 3. (Read 173157 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 500
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
September 14, 2014, 07:18:37 AM
Translations are very welcome! They help people that don't speak English. I'm italian, too.
Personally, I'm using Google Translate at the moment, butI know enough well English and
verbal tenses as simple past, present continuos, present perfect, the futures...
I get along with English, so I've no problems!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 11:26:11 PM
i can translate FAQ in English for you, PM me.
Activity: 37
September 03, 2014, 11:40:46 PM
Can I help to translate the official homepage ( and main others ) into italian language?
Is there a way to make it easy for many other random people that want to do the same?

sirius-m: changed topic

Hi, i can do the English translation for you, if u want, PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
June 21, 2014, 11:30:29 PM
Can I help to translate the official homepage ( and main others ) into italian language?
Is there a way to make it easy for many other random people that want to do the same?

Translations are very welcome! Translations show that there's a big community behind a project, and are of course helpful to those who don't speak English. You can post your translation in this thread as an attached txt-file. Please use the same html tags (h1, h2, h3, ul, li, strong, em, img, a) as in the English page. You can translate the front page and the FAQ, or just the front page if the FAQ feels too long. Trade page changes too often to be translated, and contact info is unnecessary for people who don't speak English.

German, Spanish, Chinese and Russian translations would be especially helpful, as they're big language areas that have a lot of people who don't speak English. Of course other languages are good to have too.

Attached: the English pages with html tags, to be used as a template for translation. Download notepad++ if you want syntax highlighting Smiley

Edit 6.1.2011: You can add and update translations at https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin.org_translations.

Update 9.8.2013: Bitcoin.org translations: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/bitcoinorg/
thank you for sharing this very useful information
and this will be very useful for me because my english is very bad  Grin
Activity: 50
June 09, 2014, 07:23:28 AM
are translations very welcome if they are for free or paid translations are also interesting?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
April 30, 2014, 08:14:40 AM
Hi,
If you need experienced translator from Spanish, Bulgarian and English you can contact me via PM.
BR,
Gondel
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wassup?
February 19, 2014, 08:36:26 AM
I can translate to french if you wish
Activity: 23
February 17, 2014, 06:42:15 AM
Anyone willing to help us with a Spanish, Russian or French translation here? Smiley
I can help with the translation into Russian.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
February 13, 2014, 03:15:29 AM
That will be very helpful to those who don't speak English but intrested in whole bitcoin community
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Bitcoin.org maintainer
February 03, 2014, 10:39:06 AM
Hello all,
i see that the Hebrew is on 3% only, how can i take over the lead on translating to Hebrew?

Cheers,
Gol.

You can subscribe to Transifex, join the Hebrew team and start translating:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/bitcoinorg/language/he/

Just let me know if you need help with anything.
Gol
Activity: 47
February 03, 2014, 09:56:35 AM
Hello all,
i see that the Hebrew is on 3% only, how can i take over the lead on translating to Hebrew?

Cheers,
Gol.
Bitcoin.org maintainer
December 28, 2013, 12:32:29 AM
If you need processional editor in Turkish. I can help. I did many type settings, proof readings, editting texts from english to Turkish.

I just sent you a personal message, thanks for offering your help!
Activity: 266
December 28, 2013, 12:26:23 AM
If you need processional editor in Turkish. I can help. I did many type settings, proof readings, editting texts from english to Turkish.
Bitcoin.org maintainer
November 01, 2013, 04:06:50 PM
i can help you with Croatian language

Your help is welcome! Please join the Croatian teams of the projects you're interested to contribute to.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 01, 2013, 04:01:22 PM
i can help you with Croatian language
Activity: 27
October 27, 2013, 06:17:56 AM

Thanks for your reply. I have joined the translator group and waiting for approval.

As for tips, they are welcome, although not necessary. I promised free work if it was for a non for profit organization.

This is my address: 1DDTDsfL7fnck6MaxNjcM2DZggpBZJbBgL

Best regards
Bitcoin.org maintainer
October 26, 2013, 01:01:50 PM
Volunteer offered to translate Bitcoin apps and docs into Spanish

I am an English to Spanish technical translator with over 20 years experience, mostly in the Silicon Valley area and related to many hardware and software projects.

I would like to offer free translation service for Bitcoin-related documentation and software, up to a certain word length. This limit will depend on whether the text is intended for profit or not. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi tomatitotarifa,

Thank you very much for offering your help. There is a certain number of projects you can translate listed on this page:
http://bitcoin.org/en/support-bitcoin

Spanish translations on bitcoin.org really need to be updated. You're all welcome if you want to give help.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/bitcoinorg/

As for the bounty, I can't give anything myself as I'm 100% volunteer. However, there is a lot of people on these forums who could be interested to give some tips (if you are reading this and are interested to give a tip for this job to be done, please do!). I may also ask for a bounty on the forums to give a tip both for existing and new translators. Meanwhile, nobody is paid, everything is done for free, thanks to everyone who contributed so far.
Activity: 42
October 26, 2013, 10:28:51 AM
i think this posible i not english also how guy but i think this not so hard to make this
Activity: 27
October 26, 2013, 09:42:53 AM
Volunteer offered to translate Bitcoin apps and docs into Spanish

I am an English to Spanish technical translator with over 20 years experience, mostly in the Silicon Valley area and related to many hardware and software projects.

I would like to offer free translation service for Bitcoin-related documentation and software, up to a certain word length. This limit will depend on whether the text is intended for profit or not. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2013, 01:04:59 PM
Glad to hear that. Where can I find the latest English .po file to keep the translation up-to-date? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: