Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 2. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 15, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Market was falling for a year and now there is a little growth and people are extremely happy. Sell you got, there will be no bright future, I am sure.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 15, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
It is great because of fluctuations,but it is not grate in terms of profit for my portfolio. Look at bitmex yesterday liquidation chart.
Vast majority of holders lost their funds!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

It is happening again. Things within the world of cryptocurrency change too fast. You cannot be sure that something will last for long and no we get the poof.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
November 11, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
What a great year! We thought that the price in 2018 becomes high. We speculated that market cap of cryptocurrency became trillions in this year. Is this a joke? Whole year, there are no positive news in crypto space that may trigger the price. I assume that I become successful in a year but I think it takes time before my investment grow up. However, many people are still hoping for the price to get up before 2018 will close. We hope 2019 will become a prosperous year to all of us,
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 11, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

what do you think?

ETH's current price is only $ 210. It is difficult to expect a rise of crypto at this time of the market. So can only hope the next year, 2019 hope cryptocurrency will recover back to the world economy. You should not be so nervous that you should calmly wait for the positive signal of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 07:43:42 PM
Untill now the price of ETH is below 250$ and its make me struggle. I think the price will go up next month like last years. All we can do is waiting for a good moment dont make a stupid decision. Extend our patiance untill the price go up again.
There's no great month in waiting, bit we need to do it as we know it will worth doing once we see it rise again in value.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 11, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
Untill now the price of ETH is below 250$ and its make me struggle. I think the price will go up next month like last years. All we can do is waiting for a good moment dont make a stupid decision. Extend our patiance untill the price go up again.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 11, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
I remembered these times. We can see know that was dead cat bounce for eth. Because eth decreased to 170 dollar from there. But that was good for altcoins. Because too many altcoins did 2x in short time. I think eth can not go lower than 200 dollar again because of that i am bullish now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 11, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

what do you think?
I think that there are no changes in the market and in the near future they will not occur. This price increase was a common manipulation to make money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 11, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
It seems to be change in the market but there is not any strong sign that gauge the market will go for another bull like in 2017. When the Bitcoin price go upward and cross $7000 and remain stable at there and the chart pattern shows a upward top & bottom hill then it will be a bullish sign.

The graphics are definitely showing. We need news that will have a positive impact on the market. As long as this news isn't there, there's no way the market will be okay.

Activity: 504
November 11, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

what do you think?

For me, the best month is December. I hope that the market will begin to recover in December, and in 2019 there will be an absolute growth of all cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
It seems to be change in the market but there is not any strong sign that gauge the market will go for another bull like in 2017. When the Bitcoin price go upward and cross $7000 and remain stable at there and the chart pattern shows a upward top & bottom hill then it will be a bullish sign.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come
November 10, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

what do you think?

Of course everybody want some better market changes. Who won't ? Even me, I do hope that I will see market is rising again but it seems that market is having a hard time to recover. I admit I find it difficult to earn money because pf the market and I miss seeing tge market going. I quite expected that market will start rising once it is alread a "Ber" month but it is not happening
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 10, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

what do you think?

When you invest, you know that the price will rise, but sometimes down. But now that the altcoin has been reduced a lot  Cry but it will also increase, you do not need to bother much about it. Have a good strategy to prepare, you will always have wonderful days.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
We should not use the price of a certain coin to judge whether the current market is recovering, especially ETH, because it only depends on the ICO market to survive!
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
Bitcoin consolidating and moving upwards rationally is the best thing that could happen right now. Another crazy bull run is not what I'm expecting at the end of this extended downswing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 09, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
I think that everything has its time, and what is happening with the market is quite normal and even necessary after the incredible jump that the crypto market made at the beginning of the year.
in any case, the moment is already good that there is no continuation of the fall in cryptocurrency prices. The market seems to have stopped and some promising coins show a small percentage of growth. Traders can use this situation to make money on the price difference due to small price fluctuations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
I think that everything has its time, and what is happening with the market is quite normal and even necessary after the incredible jump that the crypto market made at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 09, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
no great months, market conditions cannot be determined by months like the weather. The market will improve over time and when there is big news, we only hope for the big news that month because it will change market conditions
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 09, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

what do you think?
A difficult month and many bad things happen. I noticed that the next few months are still trying to continue, the market continues to trending adjustment. I always worry that this will not stop here, try to keep trying to overcome these.
Pages:
Jump to: