Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 20. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
First of all dont panic, and invest only money that you can afford to lose,second if market crash then buy, if market is plus for few weeks then sell.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
But do you really guarantee that it will benefit our world? If it really helps, you should hold.
If you feel it is not beneficial, sell immediately ...
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
The first and main mistake of newbies in the market is that they start selling coins at the first danger. There are a lot of stressful situations , but you need to forecast all possible ways.

You can not blame them, I know for myself how difficult it is to sit and watch your deposit from day to day. My portfolio has decreased by 60% for all time. I'm keep holding.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
Sincerely speaking I think at the initial stage when the dropping started, it would have been better to sell, keep the cash and reinvest to buy and HODL when it drops.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
Deffinately hold your coins for a bit more. Now the prices are down so you will face extreme loss if you sell them now.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
If you sell your coins you wont get even your buying price. You may face loss. So holding is good option.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 10:27:14 PM
Don't sell it, just continue to hold it observed briefly the up's and down of the crypto, if it hit's up and you can make a profit out of it then sell it.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
Do you need money right now? If you don't actually need it then I suggest you keep on holding. There is no point in selling all your holdings specially when you are losing profit. Don't go panic selling like most other people do, just keep calm and think things very well. Making rash decisions only leads to regret in the end.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
At least at this stage I don't panic anymore when the market is down because this has always been part of Crypto's world and the market is never stable and most of the time it ends up being favoring because when the market goes down it's a good opportunity to invest, talking about to hold or sell for panicking sake, I'll rather hold and even buy more because it's going to be more profit when the market comes back to life but the caution is I invest in what exist longer and not ICO which will die suddenly.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
The first and main mistake of newbies in the market is that they start selling coins at the first danger. There are a lot of stressful situations , but you need to forecast all possible ways.
Activity: 80
September 06, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
If you think you won't be able to handle such lows on the market for so long then I would advice to sell your portfolio, or at least those coins different from bitcoin, this one is easy to get into and to hold.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
The right time to buy coins is when there is a decrease in price and we must always be active and always looking for information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
Well, if you're scared of huge drawdowns in my wallet then of course sell , the market is certainly for the best , why then it was necessary to investivate do not understand these people
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
I will advise you to sell the altcoins and convert them to USDT or fiat and then when you feel the market is at its lowest then you can buy them back. With this strategy you will have more coins for the same amount.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:49:37 PM
Would only sell the ones, I do not believe anymore. There are always projects failing, heading to the wrong directions, and to those should not insist I guess.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
Such a decline in prices in the crypto currencymarket occurs regularly and there is no need to worry about it. It is better to relax and for a couple of months forget that you have altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
I think that if money is not very much needed, then the best option is to forget about your tokens until next year. Because now it is very difficult to count on growth in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
Today many investors and traders are losing their assets, because the crypto market experienced a continuous price decline, but the right step now is to hold it back because many predict the crypto market will rise again towards the end of the year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You are not the only one that has a problem like yours , i think that all of us that has altcoin in our own portfolio are crashing down in their prices. But for me i am not afraid because i believe that this is only temporary for all the altcoins to goes down in their value. Eventually all altcoins will be back to their normal state when the bitcoin price rises up again.
I really agree with what you are saying that all are now experiencing it so they remain calm and patiently wait for the prices that are now low to recover later, I also think this is only temporary, hopefully recover quickly
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
You should keep them. because the market will rise again. Put faith in that, and you will achieve what you want. Fighting
Pages:
Jump to: