Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 21. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Selling won't do you any good dear and the percentage loss cannot be refunded, why don't you hold on then, been scared of losing more is just normal but you and i know what crypto can do, it bounce back magic. You can then recover your principal and probably make some real interest.
Actually sometimes selling is wise decision if you think that market will fall more and you can buy again coins and you will return all with much more chance .
Yes, I agree with you. However, the market is very unstable now. So it's really risky for selling at this time. I think we had better to keep what we are having. I believe the market will recover soon
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 11:54:46 AM
if I become you then I will definitely hold, because in my opinion if I sell it now and when the price increases surely I will be very disappointed with myself.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
Selling won't do you any good dear and the percentage loss cannot be refunded, why don't you hold on then, been scared of losing more is just normal but you and i know what crypto can do, it bounce back magic. You can then recover your principal and probably make some real interest.
Actually sometimes selling is wise decision if you think that market will fall more and you can buy again coins and you will return all with much more chance .
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 05, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
There are obviously only two options. HODL - if a person is ready very very long to wait for the moment when the market will recover and the price of altcoin will start to grow again. Or the second option to sell now and fix the losses, because the price will continue to decline for a very long time. I think the second option is very tough and will fit only in a very difficult life situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
Activity: 134
September 05, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
As you said you loose 30% and still the market is going down, all I can say is stay calm and be patience don't panic, I think it's better to hold and wait a little more time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I believe that holding selected coins is the optimal strategy for working during the fall in selected coins. I do not think that the sale of coins can correct the situation now - you just lose your money, without waiting for normal prices. It is necessary to remember the golden rule of the market - not to sell its assets during the period of falling prices.
I agree, it would be foolish to sell their assets when they are traded at a price that is several times less
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.
Of course do like this,but... Don't forget to look back the project one more time and make sure that the project is still runs as the roadmap shown
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
It is better you hold, because the price will keep falling in order to scare people to dump at lower rate. Then whenever there is no more dump, the price will rise again. If you fall a victim of dump that is the end.
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
It would be a good idea to keep a part of assets in bitcoin. Sort of a basement storage for later.
And, well, it's a good idea to try masternodes. They are not as profitable as in 2017, but still worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I believe that holding selected coins is the optimal strategy for working during the fall in selected coins. I do not think that the sale of coins can correct the situation now - you just lose your money, without waiting for normal prices. It is necessary to remember the golden rule of the market - not to sell its assets during the period of falling prices.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
Depending on what kind of coins you have. Basically for promising coins, it's best to keep them. You should not doubt your coins if you only have them for a short time. Trust, but watch if the collapse of your chosen coins continues for a long time, decide.
Activity: 181
September 04, 2018, 06:35:31 PM
Be patient.  The situation on the market is now much better than a few weeks ago.  The price of coins is rising.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
if you think to cut your losses you are feel free to sell your holdings. since you are afraid whether they go down more than they are now. but think twice, do you really wanted to sell your holdings? or just hold it.
Activity: 672
September 04, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
The market is doing because the sentiments have been negative for a while . I don't think things will pick up any time soon , if you can't be patient the best option on the interim is to sell off the coins you have
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 04, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
don't do anything when the market is down, all we have to do is buy lots of coins when prices are cheap, I suggest you hold the coins you have until the market grows so you don't suffer losses
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 02:58:53 PM
The truth is, if you are sure of your coins, I would suggest you hold your tokens/coins. You also need to add more of solid coins like btc and etherum if you dont have solid  coins. Just hold your coins for the long term
Activity: 91
September 04, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Do not panic please. The problem of people is that they get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 04, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
My advice for you simple hold, this is why you are advised to properly research a project before you jump into investing. The entire crypto market is going down, that's news but one fact remains it will still get better. I wouldn't blame you for panicking because only people like me who invest in projects that we have full confidence in wouldn't panic. With my investment, no matter how the market turns out to be, I have little or nothing to worry about.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
I think most of us are faced with a similar situation. I also faced a loss of about 40% of my assets during the fall of coins. But in any case, I do not plan to sell them now. Because I did not lose anything until I sold the coins - you have to wait for the cripto market to be restored.
Pages:
Jump to: