Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 2. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 03:16:27 PM
You should sell those coins that were very affected on the price drop asap. Because holding it might be a kind of stupid. Because day over day you just experience loss and not price hike.
Well now if a person has a big minus on the coin, I do not think you need to go with coins is better to wait for growth and to sell on the rise than to leave a big minus
I also think if a big minus I would buy more coins in which I am, as the market is now a little back there is a chance to reduce losses well!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 03, 2019, 07:41:05 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Now all bear the loss and I think if you only lost 30% of it not so much. There are people who lost more than 70% of their investments in this fall. It's really a shame and such losses will be difficult to compensate. Do not sell now, wait for growth, and then sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 07:08:47 PM
The market is now almost the verge of recovering. Changes are happening almost every time and updates are being released almost every time. Coins with good updates, are responding well to these changes and they are already growing. I could remember, that some weeks back, xrp was giving a good response to the update released, now it's time for ETH.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2019, 03:52:05 PM
You should sell those coins that were very affected on the price drop asap. Because holding it might be a kind of stupid. Because day over day you just experience loss and not price hike.
Well now if a person has a big minus on the coin, I do not think you need to go with coins is better to wait for growth and to sell on the rise than to leave a big minus
copper member
Activity: 378
January 03, 2019, 03:00:17 PM
I've made some good trades in the last few days and amazingly, now my SATs is higher than it was one year ago in 1/1/2018. If I had held to my original portfolio from 1/1/2018, I would be down like 80-90% in SATs. I think the moral of the story is that HODL just doesn't work anymore.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
Obviously there are two options you can choose in this kind of market. You can sell or you can hold and it all depends on your personal preference. If you're too afraid that you might lose everything, then you should cut your loses by selling your coins. On the other hand, if you think this market is temporary, then keep holding your coin. I would rather suggest the second one.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 31, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
I agree now we need to sell those coins that are not highly liquid and unlikely to recover , I think the fundamental coin will recover very quickly
Activity: 176
December 30, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
at the moment the market is down, do not sell your altcoins now the depressive market will soon pass
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
I invested way more than I would be comfortable losing, but concern about not making my initial capital back isn't the issue crowding my mind. What I keep having thoughts about is how much more I could have now if I had only waited. Greed fuelled by hindsight is a terrible curse.
Activity: 462
December 26, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
I am fully confident - you need to remember the golden rule of the market, you never need to sell your coins at too low a price. In the current market conditions, it is better to have patience, continue hodl and buy reliable coins at a very low price, from next year prices will increase.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 15, 2018, 02:01:12 AM
maybe in your position at that time it would be wrong if told to choose between the two choices, if you sell it for sure you will lose 30% of your capital or get a loss, but if you keep holding it in the long run, the proof is that the market situation is getting worse and continues to experience a very drastic decline in prices, and in the end the losses you receive are even greater. whatever is the right thing to do now, I don't think there is currently anything right to do.
Activity: 588
Minter
December 15, 2018, 01:47:47 AM
What was your strategy when you buy these coins. Just stick with it.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Nobody knows when the market will again raise prices again. As long as your coin potential is in a safe position and under control, I think you should keep it and continue to produce more types of talented coins. Selling or exchanging coins that if they are not capable of developing their value and technology. Continue to defend and fight for those who continue to actively develop and provide opportunities for success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:37:30 AM
When you are confident with the market then hold and just wait. There will be a rise occurs and this will be of help crypto be recovered but indeed time will surely it can't guess. Thus even the hold will be better than selling many cryptos owned at very low prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 12:32:51 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you scared to lose more, i think sell is the best option for you. If you brave to take more risk then hold, you already lose now. If i'm in your position, i will kepe holding untill the end of Q1. I think market will increase in the next year.
just like you, i will also retain my coins until Q1. I will take all the risks, because right now it's not profitable for me if i sell it now.
i have lost 60% of my assets, and if i sell it now it will make me even more frustrating.

i'd better wait and hope the market will improve again next year.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2018, 12:07:55 AM
Withholding your altcoin, I think this is a good decision, be patient, wait for the crypto to rise, if you sell it now you don't get the benefit, if you are able to be patient, of course when selling coins, you will benefit in the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 12:01:18 AM
If you scared to lose more, i think sell is the best option for you. If you brave to take more risk then hold, you already lose now. If i'm in your position, i will kepe holding untill the end of Q1. I think market will increase in the next year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 14, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

You must check your coins whether they have good potential or not. If not, you better sell to cut your losses. Then with the results of the sale can buy coins that are low in price and more promising. To return your profits, you must go through a process and you must be smart in taking advantage of the market situation.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 11:42:21 PM
indeed the market is still not good in conditions and situations, but if you want to sell it in my opinion it's not a good idea. if you want to sell it better to wait for market conditions to be safe and stable again so you don't lose. for now you have to hold your coins because in the future they will rise. Holding is a safe way for everyone in situations like this.
Pages:
Jump to: