Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 3. (Read 12043 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 14, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I'll create only two choices for you:

HODL or LOSE?

What would you choose? I guess in the current bear market, there is no winner when they sell their holdings that they've bought in a much higher price. Maybe we could wait more to be in a safe position to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
At the moment, I think it's better to just hold on and wait for the market to turn around. On the other hand, you can sell and buy at lower prices, as the market is likely to fall quite strongly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 14, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
I believe if you had sold back in the March you made this post, by now you should be happy with the decision, it's surprising the way the market keeps going dip down as months go by, the more we hope for recovery, the more it goes down, but I believe things will get better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 01:49:20 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

just keep hodL don't panic and sell your coin cause it only made you cut your lose for now and you will regret it later.
in crypto there's a saying "only invest what you can afford to lose" but this doesnt mean you have to lose your money.
just patiently wait a few month.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

If you look now with an eye to six months ago, of course it was better to sell everything. But who knew this would happen ? Who knew that the price of ETH will be less than $ 100. Now I ask myself the same question, sell or hold ?

The question is what do you expect at ETH, if you still believe it is a potential coin in the market. Even if you bought it over $ 200 a few months ago, if you still believe that it will return to a higher price than you bought. If you are still afraid, continue to hold or sell it to stoploss
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 14, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
This situation on the market of course unpleasant , I think you can fix part and try to buy lower, and the other part does not sell, so you can reduce your losses
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
I agree with almost all people who write that it is better to keep in a long time , I'm in the same situation and I'm not going to sell , I believe that the blockchain can change the world, but of course you need to be patient to earn the same in this market!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
Having strong mind is what we call brave and being brave gives a lot more courage in doing thing , so may be you just need to be brave and have focus and what your mind run through , so stick to your believe and never have second thought which should be give up or holding to your bags for future .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
It is best to wait until your spending on altcoins increases and benefits. I propose to remain calm and not to panic. Also, do day trading. Hard to believe in the coin, istoit to rise and get rich.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
The fall in market prices does not mean the crypto market has been destroyed. This is not the first time for crypto to experience the current situation. With events that have been experienced, crypto was able to generate market prices again, even bitcoin was able to reach its highest point that had never been predicted by anyone. That way, as long as Crypto is still alive and still running, there is still an opportunity for you to get the benefit of patiently waiting and multiplying the investment area.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 13, 2018, 07:29:03 PM
Whoever has the capacity to invest now and is willing to, might be in profit by the coming year. Coins are very cheap at the moment, although it us a time of dip, where some gave also lost larger percentage of their holdings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Now the portfolios are thrown off in the weight of all crypto owners. It can cause depression. Therefore, it remains to believe in the recovery of the market and keep the coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 13, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

If you look now with an eye to six months ago, of course it was better to sell everything. But who knew this would happen ? Who knew that the price of ETH will be less than $ 100. Now I ask myself the same question, sell or hold ?

Yes, many people knew, you need to understand that the wave has two stages, this is the peak and the bottom. In the same way on the market, if there was growth, it means there will be a bottom and vice versa. This is a common financial market, as well as others, so you should understand and act correctly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Activity: 345
December 13, 2018, 02:47:31 PM
Do not worried. This is a common problem that everyone is having and also in the same situation as you are now. In my opinion, be patient and keep it for a while to see if the market is stable. Let's hope for not losing everything. This is just the topic that the Crypto market is creating to address its potential boom in current technology developments.  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
December 13, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
if I were you I would be HODL because I still believed in the future of crypto, who knows 2019 would be a year of recovery !!
it's not easy to be patient but maybe it's one that we can do now, I hope there is the best choice for you to choose
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 13, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
The best solution is to wait because cutting looses might not be the most brilliant idea. I think waiting is a good deal especially if you are a long term investor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
I hope I can help to your problems about your holding currency but still I can say is just to hold your current holding currency because there's a chance that the market will increase their value this coming year. And I think it would make your investments recover what it loses in the past few months.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 13, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
hodl all your coins, don't sell them. we are waiting for the market to recover by continuing to work in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
December 13, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Altcoins from the top 10, such as Ethereum, Ripple and others, have excellent prospects. These projects have the best development teams, also have work platforms and serious funding. Most of the projects will disappear, as they do not have work products, and many do not even have innovative technologies. Invest in top projects, while low prices and hold for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: