Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 34. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:36:06 PM
In the near future the market will be unstable, and at this time you just have to wait, and when the growth will go and the market will become more stable then you my advice to sell your coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
if you are afraid that prices will continue to fall you can sell the altcoins you have. but I suggest to be patient and have the altcoin holding you have, I believe that soon the price will return as ago
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
while the market is falling, I think you better get rid of your investment because you don't know how long the market will fall.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
indeed the market is experiencing a lot of price reductions and for that now many people are panicking because they have lost most of the money they have, the step we take now is to be patient and hold the coins we have until the market grows again
That's right, whoever is panicking constantly loses! You just have to wait and watch the bad time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 11, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You seem like panicking. Smiley Whatever you will do, do it yourself mate. You have Full Member rank in here. So, you should be pretty much familiar with cryptocurrencies and known what to do in my humble opinion. Smiley
Activity: 107
August 11, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
There are lots of things you can do right now.
you just have to decide properly, the current market is really frustrating
Because it keeps falling day by day so you must do your research properly before
Deciding about what to do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
If you have fallen deep enough so better hold only. selling will only provide loss and obviously this far from the desired hope in crypto. holding a good way and even a way to avoid the losses that occurred due to a considerable decline.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
Don't panic, if you are a seller you should be more careful in seeing the sales chart in the portfolio. Just hold your coin, sell back in the coming months. Take it easy, many people will be with you. In the long run the coins that you hold will be valuable and more expensive, depending on if the project you are following is good and not fraudulent.

As of now the price is decline hold for a moment and calm   and perserverance to wait until the price in the market become stable.
Activity: 132
August 11, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
Don't panic, if you are a seller you should be more careful in seeing the sales chart in the portfolio. Just hold your coin, sell back in the coming months. Take it easy, many people will be with you. In the long run the coins that you hold will be valuable and more expensive, depending on if the project you are following is good and not fraudulent.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
August 11, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You will not lose if you decide to keep holding it. You need to buy more assets while the price of your coin is under of your buying price.
Activity: 136
August 11, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
I advise you not to be afraid because when the market recovers, you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Now the market is unstable but you should not panic.  I think we need to be patient and wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Now it is best to buy coins.  I do not advise today to sell coins.  Or you will lose profit.  It remains to wait 2-4 months.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 11, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Try to sell your coin if you think you will need it or you will use it. Hold it only if you do not need it or if you're not yet satisfied with its price.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Never sell your coins when prices are down, because you will lose your money. be patient and keep your coins until the price is worth selling the coins we have. and must remain optimistic, prices will definitely rise, don't think negatively.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Just hold the market will raise again. Once there is a fall in bitcoin or erherum it affects every other alternative coins. So I believe the market will raise again.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
I advise you to be patient and wait for stable growth.  Now is a bad time for selling coins.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
August 11, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
This is to see whether it's profitable to sell now, because if you can go in profit, then sell it better, because the market is still falling!
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
Today the price has fallen even more, but do not panic.  I think this price drop before good growth.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 07:11:58 AM
You don't have to do anything than to keep calm, then if you actually get the money think of investing now and keep ursef cool for good thing to happen
Pages:
Jump to: