Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 31. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
During this time, the market is constantly falling, so focus on analyzing the knowledge of the do not care about the current price. Try to hold the altcoin until the end of the year. Angry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
to work on following returns with moderation as anchoring of tasks on noticing release of news and drawing of message from market and the developer as supporting value on disposition to goes on extent as expecting further as finest on closing with returns on confinement.

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I do not invest the money that I'm not ready to lose. I have certain expectations for each investment and I follow my strategy. You can not constantly change your mind, it's not wise. And I'm afraid that many lose money only because they are constantly changing their decisions.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 04:38:42 AM
30% loss is when you sell your coins or altcoins right now but as long as you holding those coins you still not getting any losses,  isnt it?. So better to pick hold in that situation to avoid any losses. Price will follow when the bullish market strike. Forget the word selland if you can, yoi should hold more and more
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
August 20, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
just hold on to the altcoin that you have now. if you want to sell, sell only part of it for daily needs. this is only my view of market conditions. but now the market conditions have begun to improve. so hold your altcoin first.
Activity: 181
August 20, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Now the price is growing, but slowly.  I do not advise now to sell coins.  You can get a good profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

if you sell it you will lose more, as long as you still hold your coin then you will be safe and will not lose anything. do not sell and hold. just do that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
August 20, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
everything is relative)) in March you didn't know what to do with your portfolio. and what do we see in August? the crypto fell more than 50 percent(
Activity: 34
August 20, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
I think you should keep it as it will recover in the near future
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
I believe that you should not panic and now sell altcoyins. The market will continue to fall, but after correction there is always growth. I would wait. After the G-20 meeting, a sharp increase can occur. For me, the stop is at the level of 60-70%
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
If you chose prospective tokens and the team is OK, then keep them and do not sell, there will definitely be an upswing, you'll see.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
I invested in the crypto currency in the winter and now my investment portfolio has lost 70%)) I think I have only one option - to wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market! Because I do not want to sell at a loss!
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 01:14:07 PM
just gotta be patient man, end of summer is always like this hang in there
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
Hello my friend
I think it's better for you to hold coins longer until the end of this year, as usual at the end of the year prices will rise on each coin, just wait
Hold sometimes doesn't solve problems, in my opinion, use free time to see opportunities but if it's not enough courage just surrender wait and see. if I actually look for more potential altcoins than hold my coin.
in this condition it is better to be patient waiting for the market to recover. because trading now I feel bad and too risky. it will be more profitable if you wait for the coin price to rise. I believe that sooner or later the market will rise again, so be patient just a matter of time.
Activity: 116
August 19, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Don't get panic are you new to trading? Market price volatility, It is very usual while doing trading. You should handle these kind situation. Be calm and hold your coin. I hope Next month we can see some improvement
Activity: 86
August 19, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
obviously we definitely know this time the cost of bitcoin is having tumbled to has not demonstrated his restoration from falling then it will likewise influence all the altcoin going on now however I accept and trust this will again ascend again and influence the shade of the exchanging to showcase is brimming with bubbly so I do now simply sitting tight for the perfect time and patient on the off chance that we will purchase or offer
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.
I am back after few months and the situation is worse then was. It shows that do not trust some newbies here. Do your own research, technical analysis said that we were in and still we are in bearish market, so why holding something what is falling?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 19, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I want to start by answering the question you asked with a question, and then I think I will do my necessary recommendations. The first thing I want to ask you about is whether you need cash because if you do not have such a need and your current investment is seriously harmed, it will not be a good idea to end this investment. You should not forget a fact that you have not made a loss unless you sell your investment, but when you do the sales, then you will be hurt. For that reason, I do not recommend that you end your investment unless you need the money because you may regret it later. On the other hand, why would you end your investment at a loss if you do not need the money?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 19, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

You are quite in a higher rank. I think you should know what you should do, I supposed. Still not familiar, or yet in shocked. Well, this is crypto you musts learn more about this, I suggest you should let the fear out of you. Do not let the fear take you away or else you might get in trouble with that or the worse is that you might severely lose your money more than you could. Take away that bad habit of yours. Just remember this thing, if the market goes crashed it is either you buy or you hold, and else go trade you know what I mean.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 19, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
I suggest don't do anything,
this might be hard, but I think being patient might be a good step for now.

Don't panic, stay hold and don't sell ... wait a few months, while you monitor the progress of the market and always update the information ... I'm sure the market will return to stable and rise again like last year.

And instead it's time for you to increase your investment because of the falling prices ...
Pages:
Jump to: