Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 29. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
Well, bro. I think a lot of people are in the same situation right now. The main question you have to ask yourself is "do you believe in those projects that are in your portfolio?". If you do then holding is the best case, I guess.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
Hold is all you can do with the situation in the market now. We do not know for how long will we hold our coins, if the bitcoin goes up other crypto will ride with bitcoin too. Sometime you need to invest in long term to gain profit.
Activity: 57
August 22, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
its not a bad move if you cut some lose and change for a good coins and hold to get good profit too but its too risky to make that move. i guess the good thing to do is to hold coins for now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 22, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
A lot of people lost money in this market crash. Right now i recomand to hold the coin and have some patience and wait,usualy the market wii grow up again.
Many people nowadays are lose lot of money because of the still falling of the price of the market, that's why I suggest to all people to be patiently waiting for the rise of the market and keep holding their crypto to avoid losing it all. Also dont panic when you feel if there's something not good happen to market, because you might do something that you might regret after. Just keep calm and be positive because in the time comes market will back to normal and rising again.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
A lot of people lost money in this market crash. Right now i recomand to hold the coin and have some patience and wait,usualy the market wii grow up again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
If you haven't sold the altcoins by now, the only option is to hold them and hope for market reversal. So far you aren't the only one in huge loss.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 21, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
You have to solve it. In such question there cannot be good advisers.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 05:57:25 PM
I know it would have felt worse holding till now, crypto has fallen more than 50% since March this post was made, the whole idea is to equally apply the traders mentality while investing, knowing when to take the loss and plan a reentry is the smart thing to do, crypto is very dynamic and unsteady, you can't totally predict it all
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
For me I will advice you to hold because every coin is almost at the bottom waiting to pick up so it won't be a wise decision selling at this point. Just stop looking at your portfolio if possible delete because the more you are looking at it the more you will be passing through pains and fear
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Since it is already too late to sell our coins my best edition for you would be to use the only one opportunity that is left, HODL and HOPE. If you would perform those two actions it is a great chance that you will have the profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
Already late already to sell something in my opinion. The market has fallen very low. A turn and growth of the market it will be obligatory. I think that it in the nearest future. But if you strongly worry and you don't trust in crypto, then sell everything.

But if they were a trader, not a holder, and they were at ETH for about $ 300, I think they would just earn the target money as much as 5 percent of their total trade amount they
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
Already need to keep it and so the price is very low and it is not worth it to sell now, you need to keep it for a long time!

Support. To sell anything now is a complete absurdity that will do no good. I am sure that many already have such a huge minus that the sale will bring only meager funds and with this situation I would leave the tokens alone for a long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
Already late already to sell something in my opinion. The market has fallen very low. A turn and growth of the market it will be obligatory. I think that it in the nearest future. But if you strongly worry and you don't trust in crypto, then sell everything.
Activity: 163
August 21, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
I think if you see in yourself the coins that you think do not grow up, then it's better to translate them into an etherium!
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 03:56:22 PM
Already need to keep it and so the price is very low and it is not worth it to sell now, you need to keep it for a long time!

Agreed. Now retention is the only correct strategy. To sell now is to say goodbye to cryptocurrency, because there will be such a big loss that it is better then not to return to cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 21, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
Well then if we sell something you can already begin to bribe , and if not sold, then I think it is now too late to sell your altcoins
Activity: 48
August 21, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
all depends on your faith sweetheart. What about if you give up and it shoots at once? you will be the most regretful person on earth at that time . I think it would be great to still hold and never give up. Once you're in , your in. Does cryptocurrency for you. However , always remember to do what pleases you and would make you feel better . If you think hodling ain't going great for you , you can do whatever pleases your heart. Afterall its your own life
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 03:49:32 PM
I think we all struggle with the same question. Looks like we surely reached the bottom, and than the market can still surprise us.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
Actually if you don't believe it or not panic selling is not a solution to recover your lose.I don't like panic seller and they can't winning the game.Crypto market now volatile you have to understand.Why do you sell coins with loss?  Market must be pumped in new year 2019 or November to December.     
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
August 21, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: