Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 30. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
That is the common problem many of when we saw the market is dropping we cannot control our selves we always think what if one of this days I lost everything, we always think negative, even though we know what we are doing we want to hear what people say, we want some suggestions to calm our feelings.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Its not wise now to sell alts in so much loss.Now wait for market to rcover.If you have more btc in your account ,try to decrease your breakeven.
Activity: 7
August 21, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
I have lost 40% of my profits now, but the only value that has lost my wallet is that as long as they are sitting in their wallets and exchanges. So why are you getting afraid? Eliminate this weakness and focus on other things that might be of interest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
I think if it is possible for you, be patient and hold altcoin if its price is coming down. Your loss will be greater if you sell now. The current market price is unstable, so in these conditions, better hold.
Activity: 123
August 21, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

Currently at present time.,most reliable altcoins experiences same difficult problems because of dump market. So don't det panic and depressed because of this dump situation. I am still hodling all my altcoins in my wallet , because i always think positively that this situation is just temporary and  it will back sooner , but now i see that all my hodlings are in dip , and i do not want to sell it because i cannot gain enough profits if i sell them. I am still waiting patiently that the value of my hodlings will go high to be able for me to gain more profits.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
Firstly you have got to stay your believe on crypto. you recognize something will happen in crypto and also the market is often changeable. while not BTC & ETH crypto world is nothing. it's certain that they(BTC & ETH) can return powerfully.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
August 21, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
If you looked at what's happening to this market all the time, you'd notice that it is normal for the price of coins to drop and then grow slightly every day. So I would wait if I were you: soon the market recovers and the price will grow rapidly.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:28:45 AM
I would recommend hodling now and never forget to DYOR before making any sudden moves in this unstable market. Watch the market and take experts' advice regarding your actions in the pump and dump situations.

Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
The fall was prolonged and the crypto currency continued to fall in price. I think it's too late to sell, we need to wait for the market to recover. If you sell tokens now, then there will be too much loss.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 20, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
During this time, the market is constantly falling, so focus on analyzing the knowledge of the do not care about the current price. Try to hold the altcoin until the end of the year. Angry
Support. Now the market is at its bottom and I think there is nowhere to fall below. Therefore, it is necessary to support the market by purchasing altcoins, and in the future, when bears get off the tokens, a very large growth will begin.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
Now the situation on the market is much better. Yes, the price of coins is falling again, but I think the price will soon recover.
Activity: 69
August 20, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
Everyone knows the rule of trade-to sell when the price is high, and buy when the price is low. This is a simple concept in which you will make a profit. You should be able to make more profit from your held coins
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 20, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Surrender of course. You bought them to lose money?
Why cry and whine, keep patience and wait!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Want to convey you recommendation. i finished to fret. I merely created the choice to not analyze and do nothing with my assets till the tip of this year. currently i am simply increasing my portfolio. My nerves ar fine, as i do know that in any case the cryptocurrency can grow.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
August 20, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
I invested in the crypto currency in the winter and now my investment portfolio has lost 70%)) I think I have only one option - to wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market! Because I do not want to sell at a loss!
I have a similar situation, but now I try to buy coins and thereby partially compensate for the loss. The rest of the coins are just waiting for their time.

Good option. And you don't really have a choice but to wait for recovery if you don't want to sell at a loss. If you can spare some amount, it's sensible to buy at cheaper prices to average your losses and gains.

There are only two financially sound things to do currently - to buy or hodl. The market price of all coins and tokens dropped significantly over last few months, I believe we will have better price soon. It can't fall down forever Huh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
I invested in the crypto currency in the winter and now my investment portfolio has lost 70%)) I think I have only one option - to wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market! Because I do not want to sell at a loss!
I have a similar situation, but now I try to buy coins and thereby partially compensate for the loss. The rest of the coins are just waiting for their time.

Good option. And you don't really have a choice but to wait for recovery if you don't want to sell at a loss. If you can spare some amount, it's sensible to buy at cheaper prices to average your losses and gains.
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
If you are still holding your coin since March up till this moment,  your portfolio value most have fell more than 90% plus.  In cryptocurrency,  their is no short cut,  you either all in,  or all out.  But for those who believes in cryptocurrency,  they can not lose because they get rewarded immensely for their perseverance and belief!
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
I would suggest to you, just be cool and do not panic whatever happens because these are the same strategies. Buy new coins that have more potential because of their lower prices. Prices can back again, but we cannot assure when it will happen.
Activity: 178
August 20, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Hold and be faithful, this bearish season will be over soon so hang tight. Instead on focusing on the bad situation why not look into the bright side of it, I mean now that the value of coins are really low, its a perfect chance to top up right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: