Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 36. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
Do you already know about this project? Yes? Have you told your friends already? I think they will be happy to learn more about him!  P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 62
August 06, 2018, 03:05:23 PM
Don't immediately lose hope, there is always a chance to recover, don't panic. It is just a part of the crypto trading, hold it even if its drops rapidly, you have invested your money in it so just take the risk.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
August 06, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Market crashed heavily after December. This was supposed to happen as around December, prices of all the cryptocurrencies got inflated by a huge margin. And this period is the correction period for the same. You have lost some amount. By selling it you are making that loss the reality. The better option would be holding it. As there surely are chances of market going up again, in near or far future.
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
You have to be patient until the market recovers and then you recover all the lost money .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
Regarding this case, not only 1 altcoin has decreased, but BTC and ETH have also declined. This year is the worst for the crypto market, but this is not only 1x but has happened many times. To anticipate it, you should hold it in the middle of the lowest price point, if the coin goes down and you are frustrated, you should sell it, but if the price rises or stabilizes, you should hold it for investment next year. It all depends on your decision to sell it or hold it, and you must see the movement of coins to find out directly the price and when the price drops then your decision is very important to choose it.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Friend, the market are not crashing, it just dropping. You know that cryptocurrency is volatile in the market, right?
So if you see some falling prices, dont be afraid because it will rise back eventually. If you hold a good coins, never sell it on the bear market.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
I advise you to wait for stable growth.then you can safely sell coins .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
Do not panic. You need to be patient until the market recovers, and then you restore all the lost money, and if everything goes well, you will go out into the plus
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hold them, the price will go up as it always happen, do not desperate and sell in low rate, dont feed the whales.
If you really want to earn more money and profit, better to hold your coins and wait for the rise of the price so that you can get more profit. Don't worry I believe that the time will come that the price of coins will rise again. Just wait and be patience for it.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 06, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam.
I agree with you, Don't worry on what happening right now and try to hold only your coins and wait for the price to bump up and that would be the time that you will be able to sell your coins and it will gives you more profit. Patience is a virtue and just try to wait until the it bump up.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
all you have to do is currently looking for other land in the crypto could produce aside from trading. You can participate in airdrops, bounty, or do the mining. This will get you a bigger profit.
Agreed. It is better to go to the cost of their own strength, for profit, rather than burn their money, for which you spend your time.
Activity: 147
August 06, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
I advise you not to panic because the price has already stopped falling and in a month the price will start to grow steadily.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 06, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
all you have to do is currently looking for other land in the crypto could produce aside from trading. You can participate in airdrops, bounty, or do the mining. This will get you a bigger profit.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
Everyone in the end must decide for themselves, keep or sell. Actually on this simple action the whole market is built.
Activity: 66
August 06, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
If you don`t need this money urgently, then wait for growth!
If you wait - your coins will grow anyway.
The main thing in this business is to remain calm and patient.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

If you just enter here for the short term then crypto is not for you nor any financial assets. We should approach any financial assets in the long term because that is how we create profit out of it. And also Technical charting knowledge helps us to find a good entry but it will never tell us what exactly will happen in the future. No one will. Use fundamentals and you will have a good bet. It is all gambling with EDGE on your side.
Activity: 48
August 06, 2018, 04:36:14 AM
It's actually easier to tell someone who has invested in altcoins not to panic when you are not actually investing but still I will advise you still wait for sometime probably one or two months then come back to check the progress, then from there you can set to analyse how you go about your investment plans. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 06, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
It was necessary to sell when the market was in the power of euphoria. But now investors are depressed and sell their coins at a loss, so now is the right time to buy and wait for the next growth cycle.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
If you wait another couple of months, then by this time the price of coins will grow a little and by the end of the year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 31
August 05, 2018, 11:10:23 PM
Simply hold and hold up soon the cost will without a doubt recuperate again frame its plunge now. Yhe best thing you need to do currently is purchase progressively on the off chance that you have enough cash and hold it for a long haul to build your speculations and acquire more later on.
Pages:
Jump to: