Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 32. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:17:48 AM
There's no point in selling now. I think that you should keep all the coins in the long run, it is also possible to buy more coins at a low price, so you will increase your chances of success.
Buying coins at a low price is a good idea to date to create and form a crypto portfolio. But, given that the crypto market is still under the influence of the bearish trend, it is now better to form its long-term crypto portfolio.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 11:11:30 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

We are all experiencing the same situation and if you'll look at the history of cryptocurrency, you'll find the the price drop is just a part of it's votality. It is best to hold until the market recovers or until you reach your target goal. Buying is also the best thing to do during this dip.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
I think you learn from this fall. We need to diversify. You can't put it here more than you would like to lose. It is necessary to prevent you from being damaged, but in order to increase your profit.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
all you have to do is just one way, that is by being patient, but if you really fear losing all your money, you can sell it. I just reminded the market price to go up and down, if I better keep it for a while.
If there is any kind of emotion for the trade other than joy then that person should just exit his coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
all you have to do is just one way, that is by being patient, but if you really fear losing all your money, you can sell it. I just reminded the market price to go up and down, if I better keep it for a while.
Activity: 52
August 19, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
You can't panic today if you actually do research before buying the altcoin. You are not alone who lost money in this market accident. There will be a lot with you.
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
I think at this point you should keep all the amount of coin you own. As of now, in the last months of 2018, it is possible that the last months of the year are the months that Cryptocurrency can recover. Even if you lose 30% of the profits you make, you should not make the wrong decisions, which can cause you to lose the chance you have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
it seems to me that the best thing now is learning to trade in a falling market. I managed to earn on NEO x4, when it recently rose from 5 dollars to 20 ..
Activity: 260
August 19, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Hello my friend
I think it's better for you to hold coins longer until the end of this year, as usual at the end of the year prices will rise on each coin, just wait
Hold sometimes doesn't solve problems, in my opinion, use free time to see opportunities but if it's not enough courage just surrender wait and see. if I actually look for more potential altcoins than hold my coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
August 19, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
Hello my friend
I think it's better for you to hold coins longer until the end of this year, as usual at the end of the year prices will rise on each coin, just wait
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
Just stay still, market right now is very low and it is the best time to buy a token or buy etherium and bitcoin.

i think it's still gonna down, so the price is not lowest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 19, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Just stay still, market right now is very low and it is the best time to buy a token or buy etherium and bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 19, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
The market has already begun to recover, if growth continues, then in a week the price will grow significantly and you will be able to make a profit.
I agree with you, it seems that the market is gradually recovering after a long fall. Last year, also at the end of the year, growth began and by the end of the year the entire crypto market had reached a price maximum. There are all chances that this scenario will be repeated this year.
Activity: 183
August 17, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
The market has already begun to recover, if growth continues, then in a week the price will grow significantly and you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
August 17, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Look at the market today, and now tell you Kaka? What I do ... The market is so arranged, periodically it falls and grows. You read the news for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of positive associations and mergers. Exchanges create new conditions, so soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
There's no point in selling now. I think that you should keep all the coins in the long run, it is also possible to buy more coins at a low price, so you will increase your chances of success.
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 09:13:17 AM
you need to go in the vacation and try to relax yourself, try not to visit the market in this case and maybe wait for 3 or 4 months to visit the market just to lessen up you worries  Wink
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Of course, it is better to hold the coins until the market recovers.  It's a bad idea to sell coins now.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
I personally would not sell now because the prices are very low, nothing that my portfolio dropped drastically.
Activity: 95
August 15, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
The loss of more than 30% of the fund has missed the best time for stop loss. At present, you need to understand your financial situation to control the loss. Of course, the market fluctuations can not be predicted accurately. Investors need to make an assessment of their assets and not blindly get into the market. This is my suggestion that I hope to be useful to you.
Pages:
Jump to: