Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 38. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:04:36 PM
Yes market value usually now are in deep stage but dont need to scare its just a temporary as everything goes,we looked up before it also in deep danger but it arises again,just hold your altcoin as for now,be observant in the market and soon take your possible action to your success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Now there is a slight decline in the market of crypto currency. And if you still keep your coins, do not give in to panic and wait until the price rises again. Only this way you can not only save your savings, but also multiply them.
Activity: 93
August 02, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
If you look at the market now, half of the coins are now in their deep value and the only way we can do now is to hold to our profit, do nkt invest now and for me is buy more coins with their current cheepest value. After all that things you do, just hold and continur to monitor the market if there is a little hope of changing in the value. Have patient at all times because it is one of the key to success.
Activity: 532
August 02, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
Generally the market is down that means there is high chance your Altcoin will drop too.... As for me I will advice you to hold your Altcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
I think that it is necessary to wait at least a few months for the market to recover and begin to grow. If you sell now, you will lose even more.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
I do not advise now to sell coins.  You will lose a good profit.  It's better to wait a little longer.  I advise you not to panic.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
Best thing for you to do now is this, since the market are all falling some have dump to shit best thing for you to do is just to hodl on with your coin for some time more.
Activity: 120
August 01, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
I would sell the coins, we see the market continues to fall and the best solution was to sell the coins.
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
I think you should understand that the market is not predictable and there will always be fluctuations. It is necessary to control your investment, or holds, or already sell .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you haven't sold anything back at march, the situation is better for you now. Prices went higher since then, but still unstable. I would recommend you to still holding your savings, because prices will go higher.

The price has actually jump from $6k to $8k dollars and you will be earning profit right now but for those who invest last december, they should be holding their coins today because it will take more time before the price increase again to 19k so holding is the best thing your can do right now.
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
Those coins and your money that you put in it are still intact and as long as you do not sell them, you can make all of your money back and with profit when the prices go up again. Almost everyone in the market at this moment is watching the prices of their coins fall and if everyone sold the market would crash.
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you haven't sold anything back at march, the situation is better for you now. Prices went higher since then, but still unstable. I would recommend you to still holding your savings, because prices will go higher.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

I prefer holding your coin because the market is volatile so you should always expect those drastic changes but believe me that the price will still go back to normal after a few months.
Besides that you also have to have two choices, do the panic, or keep yourself calm and patiently waiting for the market to recover, so your losses can be covered by the results of your profits from your patience.
Activity: 434
August 01, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

I prefer holding your coin because the market is volatile so you should always expect those drastic changes but believe me that the price will still go back to normal after a few months.
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
I figure you should take a stab at offering a portion of your coins and begin getting some new coins like Korona Coin. Endeavor to contribute this venture. It is a decent task and has a ton of potential.
Activity: 445
July 31, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Looking at how you earned these coins, if it was a bounty, then most of the coins are best sold immediately after they are released to the exchange, as the price falls quickly and you can stay with nothing.
Activity: 283
July 31, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
I you feel confident in holding your portfolio (in terms of USD value for your person) than I don't see what is the point of your question. Just hold the amount of cryptocurrency you feel confident with it. And also invest money you afford to lose !
Activity: 68
July 31, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
well I would advise you to buy while btc is falling, then hold on to it for dear life for 5-10 years. You better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do something. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell. Over all if you are unsure then you shoudn't do anything just wait until the market picks up again.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
July 31, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
In every situation always try to look at the bright side, since we all know that the market is crashing and shows no sign of recovery anytime soon except Bitcoin and Ethereum, why not add more coins to your holdings and sell it during the bullish season. Patience is the key here, put more faith in your coins.
Activity: 640
July 31, 2018, 03:45:35 PM
I think it's too late to give advises about holding or selling, because we can see now finally the market is starting to recover. First is growing Bitcoin while altcoins are going even more down. Next step will be flat of BTC and growth of Altcoins. Now if you have still some cash - just buy altcoins)
Pages:
Jump to: