Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 35. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
indeed the market is experiencing a lot of price reductions and for that now many people are panicking because they have lost most of the money they have, the step we take now is to be patient and hold the coins we have until the market grows again
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I still hope that by the end of this month the market will recover and the price will begin to grow rapidly.  Therefore, I advise you to wait a few more weeks.
Activity: 82
August 09, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. If you are selling it right now that makes you lost about 30%.  I believe that there will be growing.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Do not sell coins, wait until the market turns green and you return your money. But it can take too much time. I think that the recovery will not begin until 2019.
Hold the coins for as long as you can. People could make more money on shorts.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
Do not sell coins, wait until the market turns green and you return your money. But it can take too much time. I think that the recovery will not begin until 2019.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
hey i also experienced it. but sell immediately is the worst decision. don't panic and keep holding. you only got penny if you sell it now. i'm pretty sure the market will recover again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
Selling in panic wont do you any Favour because i know you lost some of your investment so why not hold your coin for a little more time, patience is the key in crypto currencies world
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
I experienced it selling panic because the market was bad, of course it made a big mistake because I didn't hold it back, my advice would be better if you keep it from doing it, so there is no regret like what I experienced
Activity: 161
August 07, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Try not to be freeze. Simply don't do anything, holding will be the correct choice. In any case, that clearly relies upon if the tokens you are holding are significant or not. In the event that you purchase coin like bitcoin or ETH, so it is smarter to hold, cost will back again to typical soon. In any case, on the off chance that it isn't great coin so it is smarter to offer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
I’ve been there, too. At that times it’s really hard to know about hold or sell altcoins. I didn’t sell most of my coins and they all fell down, so there is no point of selling now. I’ll be waiting till the market grows again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
I think it's too late to sell now, even if the market may still fall. According to me the probability is greater that the prices go up (or stagnate), anyway if we looks at the prices since the ATH we cannot fall so much.

I hesitated to sell at the beginning of the fall, now I keep (I already made -70% on some coins, even if it still goes down -50% now it will only make -15% of the ATH)

On the contrary, I buy more at reduced price to reduce my overall purchase prices  Wink

And if you sold some of the coins at the beginning of the price drop, you could buy them now at a lower price, and eventually stay with extra income thanks to the red market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
August 07, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
Don't ever sell.

I'm sure you would feel bad down the road if cryptos never took off and your portfolio never reached the potential you expected, but you would feel worse not owning cryptos and eventually watching many of the moon.

The dollar is dying.  The stock market is up not because the economy is doing great.  The stock market is up reflecting the weakness in the dollar.  They go hand in hand.

Besides, the dollar value of your holdings is far less important than the AMOUNT of cryptos you have.

Whenever you are fighting against the money men, patience is something you can never have enough of.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 07, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
You should still hold it until the coins you hold the price back up again. Don't let you sell it at a low price.
August 07, 2018, 01:41:25 PM
If you are afraid of losing all the money, you can sell some of the coins, but it seems to me that this is a bad idea and it's better to hold the coins.
Activity: 159
August 07, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
I think it's too late to sell now, even if the market may still fall. According to me the probability is greater that the prices go up (or stagnate), anyway if we looks at the prices since the ATH we cannot fall so much.

I hesitated to sell at the beginning of the fall, now I keep (I already made -70% on some coins, even if it still goes down -50% now it will only make -15% of the ATH)

On the contrary, I buy more at reduced price to reduce my overall purchase prices  Wink

Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
I advise you just to wait and not to sell coins now.  Soon the price will grow again and everything will be fine.
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
You have to stay calm and you can hold your coins in the long term. If you later for a long time, I am sure your money will be returned and you will benefit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
If I were you, I would wait for a milestone such as summer. I think that in the summer there will be strong growth of the market and you will be able to get the maximum benefit from your coins. But this is a big risk, you have to decide for yourself, are you ready to take this risk?
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
for the coins you hold, I'm not sure it will rise even higher. just sell it.
I don't mean to discourage you, but indeed in this situation, only bitcoin and etherum still have the chance to rise.
August 06, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
When the market drops you have the choice whether to hold or sell. The main concern is never sell when you will lose  just sell if you are in need of money. Analyze the situation it is not forever down market so holding is a good decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: