Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 39. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
To my mind, it is better to start trading if you know the market features and the pecualiarities of each crypto coin. To my mind, it is better to start from the basics, which include the trading strategy
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
Hi, I think that at the moment you need to buy coins while the prices are very low. And there's no point in selling, coins will grow to new heights.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Do not be very worried, Maybe in the beginning you will lose some money, but it's okay if you bought good tokens with time their price will rise
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
I advise you not to panic and hold coins for another 2-3 months and by this time the price will start to rise.
You don't know that, market could crash again.
Smart man once told me, if market is crashing, wait for it to to stop crashing then buy back the same amount of alt coins at lower levels, when they increase value between old and new price sell all and you will recover loses, if they increase value again.
Yes it is true, by this strategy you could reduce the loss, but you have to believe that crypto will rise again  Grin. Or you will be in in a greater loss.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
I think you should not panic if you analyzed everything by buying coins. And you are sure that you have made the right choice of the project. If there is no confidence in the coins and the project itself, then it is better to sell now, and you will not lose everything.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You don't need to rush or panic sell your tokens, right now, the market is trying to recover. Just a little patience will replenish your loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
July 31, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
I advise you not to panic and hold coins for another 2-3 months and by this time the price will start to rise.
You don't know that, market could crash again.
Smart man once told me, if market is crashing, wait for it to to stop crashing then buy back the same amount of alt coins at lower levels, when they increase value between old and new price sell all and you will recover loses, if they increase value again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 03:25:05 PM
if you have the opportunity - then of course you need to expect greening in the market. Sale with prices such as now - will lead to a loss.
but what was the point then to connect their fate with the crypto currency and buy coins, if someone tries to sell at a cheap price. It would be better not to buy, but to do something else. In any case, if you have coins purses, then you have to wait and make profitable sales for yourself.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
if you have the opportunity - then of course you need to expect greening in the market. Sale with prices such as now - will lead to a loss.
Activity: 490
July 31, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
In such a situation, in no case should one panic and seek help on the forum. On such days there are many same panic like you. So you need to act as you see fit.
Activity: 360
July 31, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
My condolences to you. The altcoin price decreases, as the BTC price increases, you can rely on that to make a decision.
Activity: 163
July 31, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
Now it's best not to sell coins because the price started to fall again.  I advise you to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
Sincerely speaking I think at the initial stage when the dropping started, it would have been better to sell, keep the cash and reinvest to buy and HODL when it drops. But now it's a little difficult to decide weather to sell or HODL as one can hardly see a green light of the coin going to the moon. However, I will advise that you HODL because it will still rise far above where it was but when is what one can hardly tell. Although this requires patience.
Activity: 260
July 30, 2018, 10:52:10 PM
Maybe hold it for now because if you already sell it you will lost a lot and if you have patience to wait maybe the market will grows up and the value of your altcoins will become much greater. Patience is the key to become successful like the price of bitcoin before it was already down but as time passes by the price of it goes up after so many years. If you have the patience to wait maybe hold it for now.
Activity: 150
July 30, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
Activity: 74
July 30, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Hold your altcoins, base on my research it is a normal in world of crypto that it has a crashing but in a long run i will be back to normal because sometimes we are rise sometimes are down. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 29, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Do not panic and hasty in making decisions. Do your own research about the coins you have, if possible to recover and increase then holding it is the right choice. But if you think the coin has an obstacle to increase, you can sell it to cut the bigger losses and you can reinvest into another coin that you think will have a high value in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
I advise you to keep and hold your coins at this convenient time and good to buy more coins and invest do not worry, the market is always volatile, but it will soon be pumped up, coins prices will rise and it will make huge profits just to watch the market and wait. I think you learned a lesson from this fall. We need to diversify. you can't put more in here than you're willing to lose. it is necessary not to save you from devastation, but in order for you to let the profits grow. The market will continue to fall, but after correction there is always growth. I would wait. After the G-20 meeting, a sharp increase can occur. For me, the stop is at the level of 60-70%. Therefore, now there is a rather long correction but also a good buying opportunity. You should just stay calm and never use money you can't afford to lose. That's all.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I hope that you didn't sell all your savings at lows.
It's better to keep crypto assets for long term.
Wish you more luck!
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
July 29, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
Don't just market fell down and you sell your aset. Just hodl it until price is up again, just wait for it. It's market dude, this is how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: