Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 40. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

If selling your tokens would fetch you profit even after the loss of 30% as you claimed, you can sell but if otherwise, just hold.

Yes , every investors should hold their coins until the price grow before selling and they should not trade based on their emotions just like those panic sellers in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
Cryptography will always flourish, because it is the development of the potential world, if we stay in the old years, we will achieve little.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I advise before investing in crypto remember that if you invested in crypto, then there is a big chance to lose everything.  Now you should not panic because the market began to recover and the price began to rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 29, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
I think it's better to wait longer and do not get hooked on the market because as long as there is still a crypto market it will be fine. if you are still unsure of finding safe by selling half of your token then keep it until the price improves or rises higher.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
When the new lost just a little then sell and find safety in low price next will be new opportunities for investment. but when the downturn is already big so do not sell off on will get the losses. simply hold it and wait for the increase will happen in the next few months.
Activity: 76
July 29, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
the best thing to do now is have first a vacation , go to the beach , grab a popcorn , spend time with your love ones and come back in november
Activity: 133
July 29, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
Do not sell coins now.  Soon the market will recover and the price will grow.  Everything will be fine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
I think, if ideas are exhausted, what else to do in the crypto currency. For this there is such a forum, which always prompts. Will put examples and thoughts on what to do and how to make money. All the successes of friends!
Activity: 574
July 28, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Such a moment now that it is better to borrow from someone else's money if you really need it, but do not touch your portfolio. Then give friends even let them with interest. Everything will rise uniquely, just wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 28, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
You have two options sir, do panic sell, or brace yourself for keep calm and have patience wait for market recover, so your loss can be covered by your profit result from your patience
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
Here you just need to wait, or sell and nothing to spare. These two ways are very difficult because they test you as a person. You can show fortitude or strength of mind.
Activity: 180
July 28, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
I myself have lost a lot of assets due to the decline in current coin prices, but I am sure will slowly return again n  start to improve, keep what is there and make a plan how the best solution to reverse the current state.

if selling will only hurt the existing assets currently hold is the best solution at the moment
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
Those who have not panicked and waited for 4 to 5 months will now start to win. Unfortunately, the panicists brought their handicrafts to the finish point. The lucky ones, however, continue to hand in hand. Do not panic with this trick.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Do not panic and don't sell for loss. My candid advise for you is that you should hold your altcoins for the good days. You will regret selling very cheap when those coins increase in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 28, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
I recently invested more than 10 coins on the crypto-currency market. Prices are the lowest and very profitable for long-term investment!  Cool
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

If selling your tokens would fetch you profit even after the loss of 30% as you claimed, you can sell but if otherwise, just hold.
Activity: 164
July 28, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
Remember, the first rule of trading or investing - do no let emotions get control of you. We should be strong in times like this. If you truly believe in your projects you choose - do not sell, because you will regret about this decision. Cheers
You're right.  You just have to wait another couple of months and most likely by this time the price will start to rise.
Activity: 118
July 26, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Stop panicking.  If you invest in promising coins, then you will not lose anything if you wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 75
July 26, 2018, 01:18:41 PM
Remember, the first rule of trading or investing - do no let emotions get control of you. We should be strong in times like this. If you truly believe in your projects you choose - do not sell, because you will regret about this decision. Cheers
Activity: 48
July 26, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
Crypto market has always fluctuated, when there is a bad news on the market is that all the altcoin discount. The Binance trading floor was attacked by hackers, which affected Altcoin prices but I think the market will stabilize in the next few weeks and the market will recover. You should hold your altcoin should not sell them at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: