Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 41. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
If all your property has been lost 30%, then I think we should keep them and wait. If you sell now, then maybe prices will increase in the next few weeks.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
This month, the price for BTC grew by 25-30%.  It is very good.  And I think the price will continue to grow, so do not panic and sell coins.
Activity: 93
July 26, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
Lately, market is recover,the price of btc is keep rising everyday,might be the price of altcoins would pump in a few days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
It doesn't make any sense to sell when the market is down. I think right now it is not worth selling it. Consider holding your amount for some more time
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
Just hold it for now  then sell it if price goes up again,  don't panic and don't make decisions easily because it will lead you to failure . What you doing now is the best way before making moves,  because some expert here will surely help you to give some very good advice.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
The best thing to do now is to look back on what you have achieved and what you have achieved to adjust your investment and business plan to suit your current situation.
Activity: 504
July 26, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think we should not panic now because now the price of coins is growing and it looks like the market is starting to recover.
Never ever panic when you decided to start here in crypto world because it will give just a fail outcome. All you have to is to learn everything so that you can maximize your profit here and minimize your losses and the risked. Goodluck everyone.
Panic always will cause failure and loss of your money, so you always must hold your feelings and stay calm. In other ways you just will lose, and it maybe bad for you if you can't affort to lose it
Activity: 160
July 26, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
You don't have to be panicking about the current situation of the market, just be patient with the volatility, the market will soon pump back. Hold till the market recovered, my opinion.
Activity: 128
July 26, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

if you feel you'll everything , don't HODL , it might lead you to depression,but if you still have for your daily need or basic needs don't be afraid , consider this red market part of trading,it will soon rise again specially when BER(september,october,november,december) months is approaching.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 26, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
i hope you didn't sell anything, dude Wink the best is yet to come, and even today we can see positive tendency. yes, not perfect conditions and yet promising
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
I think we should not panic now because now the price of coins is growing and it looks like the market is starting to recover.
Never ever panic when you decided to start here in crypto world because it will give just a fail outcome. All you have to is to learn everything so that you can maximize your profit here and minimize your losses and the risked. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
A bit strange question for a full member, as you are not a newbye in this sphere you might know how market can be unpredictable, as it can fall down it can raise very high. so what's your panic?
But usually you will wonder because we are all familiar with the fall and the fall, and you should also be familiar with it happening from time to time.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
A bit strange question for a full member, as you are not a newbye in this sphere you might know how market can be unpredictable, as it can fall down it can raise very high. so what's your panic?
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
Activity: 45
July 26, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
The decision is actually urs in this case. That the market is crashing down doesn't mean it will come up anymore. Doing crypto is patience. With time there will be boom again.
Activity: 93
July 26, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
The encryption market is volatile. Short-term investments are a good option for most investors. You should be able to control many risks.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
I think that in persent time hold your tokens to you, Because market is low right now, So if you shall sale your token after when market will be high then you can get profit who want you.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
It is best to hold the coins now. The market is now stable and probably for a few weeks will begin good growth.
Right, I agree with you for now, what we have to do is hold a coin,
and it seems the market is also experiencing a good development,
so most important we stay patient and remain optimistic
Activity: 172
July 25, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
Do not panic and sell coins now.  By the end of the year there will most likely be a very good price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: