Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 42. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I chose to sell under these conditions, because the really bad market made me unconfident and very panicked. I've sold all my coins at the moment, I think no problem losing this big, because I'm afraid to lose more.

This is bad advice because the market situation is much better now than it was 2-3 months ago. And if we wait longer everything will be good.
Activity: 99
July 25, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I chose to sell under these conditions, because the really bad market made me unconfident and very panicked. I've sold all my coins at the moment, I think no problem losing this big, because I'm afraid to lose more.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
It is best to hold the coins now. The market is now stable and probably for a few weeks will begin good growth.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
You are not alone in such a situation and such periods in the cryptocurrency market arise regularly. But as before, after the decline will increase, and if you do not sell at a loss, in a couple of weeks you can even make a profit. Therefore, you need to be patient and to attentively monitor what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:27:23 PM
The market timidly shows that it is trying to recover from this year's casualties, but it is still too early to say that the bearish trend will be behind.
Activity: 94
July 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
nothing is afraid I'm seeing a huge amount of capital being poured into the market. It will be very early for the losses that you will get out and instead you will get your money back or get a profit for the time you have been waiting.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Did you sell your coins? If you didn't then at this moment, you are very happy to see bitcoin at 8K USD and altcoins will follow the bitcoin trend very soon, so keep hodl until you make a good profit from it. But if you sold your coin in March then you are feeling unhappy now. This is the power of HODL. Don't hodl anything only for 3-4 Months, HODL for at least one year.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
Friend, I understand you very well. I'm confused, and I don't know what to do. I decided for myself that it is too late to withdraw money and just wait. Coinmarketcap is better not to open on such days.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
The first message was written half a year ago. What about August? will there be growth this month? I would like to sell some bitkoin (need cash)
I think in August the market will be stable and good growth will begin.  So if you want to buy coins, then it's better to do it now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 24, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
The first message was written half a year ago. What about August? will there be growth this month? I would like to sell some bitkoin (need cash)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
July 24, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
You shouldnt be panicking today if you really did your research before buying those altcoins,im sure if you did research you wont lose too much because if you have invested into solid altcoins surely these coins will find their way to recover from this crash.Holding the quality and solid coins so that your losses wont be too big if the market has recovered alteady.
Be calm and wait for the market to come back to its green numbers. Holding is a must if you want to earn bigger amount of money. Because at a time like this you should have bigger trust on your token that it can survive even if the market is already in red. No one should do panic selling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
1 coin is too risky to invest. I believe that suchstrategy should be applied only with smalldeposit, if you want to make it bigger.
In other cases,better hold your funds in some ICOs or listed coins
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

Do the best thing that cannot stress you out. We are here in crypto because we have high hopes for a  financial freedom. In order not to lose more just a little earning will do. So if it is fair enough for you then sell it.
Yes I really agree on this one crypto world has a lot of opportunities to all of us become financially freedom here and all we have to is to find and learn it all the way because it is not easy money here and for sure a lot of stress that's why a lot of people do HODL always thinks for long term which less stress for them.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
It seems to me that the correction of the crypto currency market has already ended. Now really the lowest prices, especially the altcoyins! You need to invest in Altcoins!
copper member
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Do the best thing that cannot stress you out. We are here in crypto because we have high hopes for a  financial freedom. In order not to lose more just a little earning will do. So if it is fair enough for you then sell it.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
just wait more time, it's normal in a market because this thing called as flactuation. when mid year it will increase and you'll be rich! even the bitcoin it always raises in mid year and reaches the highest value price. so lets hope that they will reach their high value price soon. we need green market .Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:58:31 AM
I believe at this moment of bear, the best decision to take is to hold your coin for as long as the market will recover because it is only after the market recover and the price of your coin rise that you will be able to sell and make profit except if you bought the coin low and you will still make profit when you sell, then you can sell some of it and hold the rest.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
Usually it is kind of me you'll be questions because we all are familiar already with those fallings and risings, and you need to be also familiar with that that it is happening from time to time.
Falls and risks are something to be reckoned with. They are inevitable and all you can do is work better to cover the costs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

Is 30 percent dump a lot? There are 70 and 90 is the panic. Sell at the bottom is the last thing and only if you decided to withdraw all capital from cryptocurrency. I hope you bought coins not on pump in December 2017? Wink
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
Usually it is kind of me you'll be questions because we all are familiar already with those fallings and risings, and you need to be also familiar with that that it is happening from time to time.
i thonk you shoyld think for a while and then the right decision eill come to your head insatantly
Pages:
Jump to: