Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 46. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 15, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
you better do HODL than you sell loss because as long as there is no urgent need then you better hold it again. long wait longer because all there will be time to get back up, if there is your need to sell half only.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
July 15, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
Remember, being patient and hodling is not an easy strategy. But if you chose your cryptocurrencies carefully and they are valuable you must not be afraid. They will get their real value someday, and if you got afraid and sold them you'll regret your choice. That's why it's called "panic selling"; it's hard to see their value dropping everyday and people panic. You have to be different.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
i guess its a good thing to wait until the market do recover its up to you sir if you want to cut some loses since everything is bloody red in the market.  we all know that we cant gain good profit since like you said you already lost 30% of your investment, just hold it still, you will be on a good shape soon
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
In my opinion, you don't need to panic sell you just need to wait for the green light thinking that it only fell in a couple of days. And trade only what you afford to lose and have a lot of patience.
Activity: 33
July 15, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Just hold your coins during the correction period and they will gives you an advantage in the future. The market will soon recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
I think for now we have to endure or withstand the altcoin we have today so very few things can make up an altcoin because nowadays a lot of bad things to raise altcoin at this time.
Activity: 136
July 14, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Most likely, there will be no more price drops.  And I think the market will soon stabilize.  So do not sell coins.
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 02:35:54 PM
What kind of altcoins you are holding?  If that is ethereum the next question is how much was the price when you get that and if it came from 1k I think you can take the risk of selling it when it hits to 600$ and then wait the another crash and buy lower until you recover your lost or you can leave it into another crypto, or the last one is just hold it until you can reach the price you want but if you are holding an unsure one you better find another one.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Many people predict good growth by the end of the year and I also hope so.  In my opinion, it is worthwhile to hold coins for another 2-3 months.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
If you sell coins now, you will lose a good profit.  I advise you to wait a little longer and soon the situation will change.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 06:27:52 AM
I think it's worth keeping the coins a little longer.  I doubt that the price of coins will be low all year round.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Don't worry, you are not alone who lost money in this market crash. There will be lot with you. At this time you can HOLD the coin and have some patience to see it growing.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
Why panic ? What patience and restraint . Not one you have such an outcome. Yet the collapse of the market.
Activity: 360
July 14, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
You rest assured it will increase again next month. You will have a surprise.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
July 14, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
if the tone of selling now you will lose a lot of money I advise you to hold the alcoin you have until it grows back as this is the best way to get your money back
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 14, 2018, 04:57:37 AM

wait what? you are already a full member but you are still confused about how cryptocurrency works ?  hmmm, smells fishy in here. did you just bought that account of yours? or maybe you are only trolling here on the forum ? anyway , you must be able to continue holding because sooner or later  the value of cryptos can always recover  ,which means you can also recover your capital .

I know that you have more experiences in crypto because your a sr.member, But sharing my own way its better to hold for now all coins is falling almost to the ground. Just hold it in long term and observe the market until it goes up the price an stable again.

correction . the op is only a full member , not a senior member .  i think you need to wear a glasses mate Smiley  , thoough i agree about your suggestions . it is  indeed a good idea to hodl that to sell  , based on the current status of the market .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:50:41 AM

I know that you have more experiences in crypto because your a sr.member, But sharing my own way its better to hold for now all coins is falling almost to the ground. Just hold it in long term and observe the market until it goes up the price an stable again.
Activity: 117
July 14, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
It's July now. I don't know if your coins have come back, but I feel you are still in a state of loss. Because the market has not changed too much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 13, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

My advice for you  simple hold, this is why you are advised to properly research a project before you jump into investing. The entire crypto market is going down, that's news but one fact remains it will still get better. I wouldn't blame you for panicking because only people like me who invest in projects that we have full confidence in wouldn't panic. with my investment tied down in EON protocol, no matter how the market turns out to be, I have little or nothing to worry about.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 13, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

if you are anxious about this yes I think you better hold it first, than you hesitate to sell at this time the price is still destroyed. actually everyone does not want things like this, because it is very uneasy for you and us all.
Pages:
Jump to: