Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 56. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

do not panic, do not think sell anything. Stay with the altcoin you have today. calm down is all going back a few weeks ahead. do nothing but hold the coins, because the best thing right now is to keep them.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Invest to Welltrado  Cool
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
The crypto market has been in bear season for a long time. This situation frightens people. But selling at such a low price makes no sense. Just HODL Smiley
Activity: 82
June 24, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Always do your research. Look closely into the factors that have driven down the markets, listen to experts and try to consider what would need to happen so that the prices go up again. I would hold.
Activity: 78
June 24, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
The problem of people is that they get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 24, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
right, now the market has not improved yet. but for those of you who have assets and still losses in your portfolio continue to hold it because it will not continue to fall, wait a few months ahead again and if you have an urgent need to try to sell half of the coins you have, don't always affected by the circumstances because this is only temporary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 01:09:43 AM

I really don't think is the time to start panicking especially being that its just the early stages, i believe the coins will regain its value with time, if you are willing to sell, you are going to make losses which is not a very good thing.

Just think positive dont let it down...just hold until such time the bitcoin price will come back to the highest value. Don't worry just hold for the future.

Do not be afraid if you see that the price is dropping and do not be tempted to fast sell your coins, because you never know if after you sell the price goes back to high. Just always monitor the price and if you think its ok to you then you decide if you will sell already or still hold.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

I really don't think is the time to start panicking especially being that its just the early stages, i believe the coins will regain its value with time, if you are willing to sell, you are going to make losses which is not a very good thing.

Just think positive dont let it down...just hold until such time the bitcoin price will come back to the highest value. Don't worry just hold for the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 24, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Don't panic dude, if you are a true hodler, you ar not afraid the current situation of all the fall of the price. You have to wait few more months before you get your profit of all your investment.
If you really know the consequences of unstable value in crypto currency you can be wise enough to know how to manage your tokens especially on how you will earn profit because if not there will be more reason to regret so you better know the flow first
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
Always do your research. Look closely into the factors that have driven down the markets, listen to experts and try to consider what would need to happen so that the prices go up again. I would hold
Activity: 180
June 23, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

if you can not afford to hold it until the price returns to normal it is better to sell it before the price falls and the losses are greater,

all decisions are in your hands and you are the ones who make the choice
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
It will probably regain high price again within this year, some other season, since the year have just started too, so do not fret.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
You better keep the asset a few months ahead because if the sale now automatically losses are very large so you are patient enough and always optimistic that the coin will increase after various issues begin to subside.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. You have to wait few more months before you get your profit of all your investment.  In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam.
Activity: 78
June 23, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
  It all depend on what kind of coin you have on your portfolio right now. But in every case, this is a bad time to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
I believe that there is no need to hurry. It is necessary to hold in this case. Because the market is cyclical, it will go up.
Activity: 94
June 22, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Since the market is in blood bath it is better to hodl than to sell. We're just at the 1st quarter of the year there's more to expect either it will be pump or it's going down. Better just relax. Hodl it for quite sometime, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
you have two options sir, do panic sell, or brace yourself for keep calm and have patience wait for market recover, so your loss can be covered by your profit result from your patience.
Activity: 43
June 22, 2018, 03:23:18 AM
In this case, don't sell your coin. You haven't really lost your coin yet. As long as the coin has not been sold, your money will not be lost. So keep your coins and get them when prices are better.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
Such a decline in prices in the crypto currencymarket occurs regularly and there is no need to worry about it. It is better to relax and for a couple of months forget that you have altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: