Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 54. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
just hold your altcoins, next time they go above the value you bought them, you can sell them
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:27:40 PM
Don't be panic. Just don't do anything, holding will be the right decision. But that obviously depends on if the tokens you are holding are valuable or not. If you buy coin like bitcoin or ETH, so it is better to hold, price will back again to normal soon. But if it is not good coin so it is better to sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
if my suggestion still mending you hold it first until the market back good again, because we do not know what is happening in the market maybe if you are patient until the market back stable then you can sell your altcoin than anada sell in unstable market conditions, you lose that advice from me.maybe you are now experiencing heavy stress you need entertainment for a moment.
Activity: 74
June 29, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
Sincerely speaking I think at the initial stage when the dropping started, it would have been better to sell, keep the cash and reinvest to buy and HODL when it drops. But now it's a little difficult to decide weather to sell or HODL as one can hardly see a green light of the coin going to the moon. However, I will advise that you HODL because it will still rise far above where it was but when is what one can hardly tell. Although this requires patience.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
With the current Market situation that is somehow stable for now waiting to move to the moon by the next speculated and predicted upsurge values by the next quarter of th year, I feel the best for you is to still exercise that patience of Hodling so that your 30% lost can be recouped in double fold. Don't panic in anyway, the success is sure to come.
Activity: 137
June 29, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
The market continues to bleed as all coins are affected with this situation and even the ICO's are not getting much attention from the investors. I hope that this scenario will end to make the digital currency grow. I suggest to keep hold your coins and be patient to wait for the best price. Don't get affected with this situation as this will bounce back and hit the best price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
The standard reaction of any investor-beginner is panic. Panic and the sale of its assets. So almost everyone does. But this is exactly the way that people get a new experience. Thanks to this experience in the future they will stop losing their money.
June 29, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
in my opinion, I will say you should continue to hold your coin because at this point if you sell out of panic you will at the end lose more even down to you initial capital but when you continue to hold you will one day appreciate your patients despite the crash in price because your coin will recover in multiple the amount at present.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
June 29, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
Forget about the coin, go for work. Come back in 2 years.
He should begin to work at a regular job. Looking at the price is not going to make the price increase that much, it will only cause you stress.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
June 29, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
Forget about the coin, go for work. Come back in 2 years.
By the way, this is very reasonable advice) When you find a business that can distract you from your problems, it is always much better than sitting around the monitor constantly and crying at your losses.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
Depending on the type of coins you have. Mostly for promising coins, better hold them. You should not doubt your coins if you only have them for short time. Trust but observe, if the crash of your chosen coins will continue for a long time, decide. If you are holding promising coins, hold them and soon your doubts and patience will be paid off.
Activity: 79
June 29, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
Do not be disappointed.You have to be patient. this situation Not only for you,The same condition of the everyone.But do not lose patience.You have to wait until the market is pumped.Now you can buy Altcoin,because now there is a market dump.Apply intelligence, will be successful.
June 29, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
You should never panic when trading on the cryptocurrency market. When everything is falling it is really hard not to sell your coins, but you should understand that after the market falling the growth is coming. Just hold your coins during the periods of correction and they will give you profit in future.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

In my opinion, the best option for us at this time in the market is just to wait and hold our coins. I personally would not sell now because the prices are very low, nothing that my portfolio dropped drastically.  Smiley
Activity: 89
June 28, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
If the investment is falling down it's better to hold it. If capital is still available buy more of the altcoin. Unless that investment has gone to zero there is still hope for earning. Patience and not being emotional is the key to investing success.
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
It's only temporary so no need to panic. And remember this, you are not alone losing money here, everyone is doing it in the bear market. so you do not need to panic today if you really do research before buying altcoin is enough wait a few weeks or a few months then the price will increase.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 05:02:55 AM
Do not worry, you have to be patient and do not panic! this time Altcoin again down, If in my opinion you do not sell first wait a while longer there is a chance Altcoin will go up, Altcoin the best
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 27, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Perhaps it is better to wait for market development and make sure that the best time to enter the market has come. We see a situation with bad trends and now one must be very cautious with money in cryptoeconomics and especially with investments in ICO
Activity: 320
June 27, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
I think you should try selling some of your coins and start buying some new coins like Korona Coin. Try to invest this project. It is a good project and has a lot of potential.
What is the point of a person to sell tokens with such a large loss and at the same time try to invest again, only in other coins? I think it's stupid. It is better to just wait for the market growth
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
You should believe in your token what you are holding right, this token may increase sooner and give you more profit
Pages:
Jump to: