Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 51. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
I sold most of the altcoins. Now I have 40% of fiat, 45%  of Bitcoin, and 15% of Altcoins. Fiat I use for cases of deep fall. Then I buy. And as soon as the market grows up, I sell it again.
Activity: 102
July 06, 2018, 10:39:31 PM
It's only temporary so no need to panic. And remember this, you are not alone losing money here, everyone is doing it in the bear market. so you do not need to panic today if you really do research before buying altcoin is enough wait a few weeks or a few months then the price will increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 06, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Don’t panic because of the losses and sell in losses. If you have do your due research and believe in the coins, hold on till the market recover will be a wise choice.
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
If I were you I won't look at my mobile wallet so I would avoid panic selling. It is true that it is really frustrating seeing your money fall but it will eventually be back higher or just the same after few months. so for now, dont do anything and try not to look to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
I personally think that price will go up in near future. don't become a panic and sell your coins after price is starting to going down.  because that may be a technical correction of crypto currency market
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
In my own opinion, I will suggest that you continue to patiently hold and wait for the market to recover before you think of selling for you not to lose more than you have done now because when the market recover, crypto will appreciate more and the price of coin will rise higher than it is now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
Im suggesting to dont panic,HODL your coin. market price are starting to recover little by little. Dont cut your loss. Need more patience to make your own future life successful
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
For me I'll be trying to hold my coins as long as I gain profit on it.Do not panic if the market price were going down because it is not permitted to goes down,it will be rise back to.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
As you mention,I think you're panic because the market are crashing down you afraid to loose then sell your coin.For me I will hold it so that I'm not loosing.If you do not want to loose patience is the best way for as.
Activity: 44
July 06, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Trade and Hold on for your coins.
There is hope Crypto will go back up, do not make a decision too soon.
You should wait for some time if in 3-4 weeks there is no value of the price that improved then sell it, but if there is an increase in the price of a few weeks you must hold it to avoid more losses.
Be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 06, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
If I don't see the green market soon maybe I'll sell all my altcoins. Because I'm starting to get nervous about the crypto world.
Activity: 686
July 06, 2018, 05:33:55 AM
i hope you hold your alts. thats how the market cycle works. if you bought at top then its much risky. but no one knows whats the top. so people keep buying alts. so always try to enter at bottom and sell in peak. then you will be successful in this market
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 06, 2018, 05:28:23 AM
We all lost a lot of money and I was very surprised by 2018. But I didn't make a bigger mistake I didn't sell my altcoins. Now I have a feeling that the market will grow soon. If the price on the contrary will fall then I very much regret that I did not immediately sell my altcoins.
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

you should clutch your altcoins maybe in the digital currency world it is simply ordinary that the coins cost will vary in this sort of circumstances you should confide in your coins in the long run they will recuperate yet in the event that it gets to the meaningful part that it likewise debilitates to take must of your benefit and capital do the correct decision and offer it cause it will simply be a weight to you and won't give anything great and will simply take away the greater part of your hardwork into powder.
Activity: 155
July 06, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
You have to stay calm and learn to wait . after some time, the situation will change and the market will start to grow
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
I think that we need to highlight the most promising altcoins and keep them until the price increases. And all the weaker altcoins  to sell even at a loss.
Activity: 141
July 06, 2018, 05:01:26 AM
I think the only correct solution is to hold . I will not sell my tokens cheaper than I bought , I will wait until the end
Activity: 238
July 06, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
If you are afraid of losing more, then you can sell your assets, of course, having received losses. But the cost of my portfolio, like many other people, also decreased, but I do not lose optimism and will hold the coins, because I believe that the market will grow after a while.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

Yes, it takes patience to invest in risky virtual currencies in order to make more profits. I think as long as you hold them for a long time, the price will rise again.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 03:39:40 AM
It is already a value falling too in case you want to sell. sell currently will only get heavy losses and it's certainly not a good thing. the safest way is to hold and it's very good and a lot of people do. assets into safe and even great profit will be obtained when prices rose high.
Pages:
Jump to: