Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 58. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
well,,it will depend upon to your decision if market are falling down due to other circumtance  activity, better you must decide to hold at the same time,as soon as possible if your not gonna loss at all  your capital, or either if you like to  continue your journey hold until the price of altcoins will raised again,,but if nor not better so sell sooner ,,
Indeed when you look at the crypto market dynamics today you may think that the trend will decline for a while, but I do not recommend selling what you get as it will bounce back later and you will make good money.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
well,,it will depend upon to your decision if market are falling down due to other circumtance  activity, better you must decide to hold at the same time,as soon as possible if your not gonna loss at all  your capital, or either if you like to  continue your journey hold until the price of altcoins will raised again,,but if nor not better so sell sooner ,,
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. If you are selling it right now that makes you lost about 30%.  I believe that there will be growing.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
June 19, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

Only when you sell you will accept your losses. My advice, remove the price checking apps from you phone and forget crypto for a number of weeks/months. Then come back after some time and check again. I'm positive that the market will turn green in some time and you can reap your benefits/profits.
Activity: 54
June 19, 2018, 02:14:09 AM
Don't worry, you and me. Many lose their savings and leave no hope that the market jumps up. But with every day and after watching the news it is not known when this day will come.
June 18, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
Before investing in the cryptographic currencies, I think that the technical terms of the stock market should be learned and investigated. graphic analysis should be done. then you have to invest in the amount that suits you.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 01:58:50 AM
You are not alone in this kind of situation and a lot are experiencing the same predicament as you are. You haven't lost anything if you have not yet sold you holdings. There is not much you can do really but to hold and wait.
Indeed, with the situation or market conditions are being destroyed we must be patient,
most importantly with the crumbling market conditions the kit must keep holding until the market conditions improve again
this is longest crash market. more than 4 months crash
I am pessimistic that market will recover, that's why i sold many coins
Activity: 72
June 18, 2018, 01:37:38 AM
be patient and we start slowly and wait for a higher coin in the next day
Activity: 229
June 18, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
My little advice is that you should hold your coins for now and don't panic too much, just wait a few months  and you will make your profits back.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 01:07:34 AM
You are not alone in this kind of situation and a lot are experiencing the same predicament as you are. You haven't lost anything if you have not yet sold you holdings. There is not much you can do really but to hold and wait.
Indeed, with the situation or market conditions are being destroyed we must be patient,
most importantly with the crumbling market conditions the kit must keep holding until the market conditions improve again
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 12:46:56 AM
Activity: 12
June 18, 2018, 12:26:25 AM
Just exercise patients with the cryptocurrency market, you are not the only one experiencing the current situation. Let's hope the market recover well after all the news surrounding the ban of cryptocurrency Ads on social media giants.
Activity: 19
June 17, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
If you you won’t loss your money you have keep and save your altcoin now and wait for altcoin will be on the high price. If you want to sell your altcoin now you will be loss more than 30% of your money. But you can hold your altcoin and wait for one month or more and keep until bitcoin and your altcoin will be high. Usually on the middle years altcoin or bitcoin will always have good and high price.
Activity: 434
June 16, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
If your token falls so much in a matter of days! So I think you should sell them quickly, because the tokens that have such a large drop are generally caused by the whales behind the sell-off! Since these tokens do not have a stable foundation, this situation is prone to crashes!
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Such a decline in prices in the crypto currencymarket occurs regularly and there is no need to worry about it. It is better to relax and for a couple of months forget that you have altcoins.
June 15, 2018, 07:09:50 AM
Try to stay calm and be patient. For me try to hold it more time, in this business you have to alert and wiser do your the best thing that you have that is only I can say to you.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 10:00:41 PM
I will advise you to hodl, and come back to see you in a few years and you will thank me. But the premise is that the coins you invest in are mainstream.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
After the fall will always be more growth, this is golden rule for cryptocurrency world as we all see
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
It will probably regain high price again within this year, some other season, since the year have just started too, so do not fret. But, it's still up to you if it would be better if you'd sell now or still hold.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
I would you HODL until you see a profit.It is better to lose time rather than lose money.That is what I do,eventually the market will recover.I know it takes a lot of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: