Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 57. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Stay calm so that you can think wisely what to do. For me you have to hold more time. And then sell it if you think it's the right time. Always remember you have to be patience and calm.
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. You wont lose too much because if you have invested into solid altcoins surely these coins will find their way to recover from this crash.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 21, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
Don't worry, you and me. Many lose their savings and leave no hope that the market jumps up. But with every day and after watching the news it is not known when this day will come.
Agreed. But don't be discouraged. This is the day that will come. Cryptocurrency is the future that will find its place in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
The market has indeed declined and lasted for quite a long time. The last few months the market has been very volatile and does not get pumps to recover prices and stabilize the situation. However, we also should not be selfish by just looking at the current situation only. We need to see market developments from time to time, the market has declined as well and can recover and then create new achievements. So, as long as the market can still move, I think we need to hold it and wait patiently until our patience brings forth the many advantages we get from our investment.
Activity: 72
June 21, 2018, 05:01:26 AM
It's up to you. If you need money badly, selling is the only thing you can do. Invest what you can afford.

If you continue to hold the market, it may rise again in a few months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 04:57:18 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You are not alone in this kind of situation and a lot are experiencing the same predicament as you are. You haven't lost anything if you have not yet sold you holdings. There is not much you can do really but to hold and wait.
Indeed, with the situation or market conditions are being destroyed we must be patient,
most importantly with the crumbling market conditions the kit must keep holding until the market conditions improve again
this is longest crash market. more than 4 months crash
I am pessimistic that market will recover, that's why i sold many coins

Oh I hope you won't regret for selling unless you sell some of your shitcoins ( if you have ). And four months is already long for us when we already used to higher price however we should also bare in mind that whatever goes up in will eventually goes down so better have  guts and balls to face volatility.

In this down period of crypto market I do not sell my coins, I just keep it and hold as long as I can until the market price get back to its high price again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
June 21, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You are not alone in this kind of situation and a lot are experiencing the same predicament as you are. You haven't lost anything if you have not yet sold you holdings. There is not much you can do really but to hold and wait.
Indeed, with the situation or market conditions are being destroyed we must be patient,
most importantly with the crumbling market conditions the kit must keep holding until the market conditions improve again
this is longest crash market. more than 4 months crash
I am pessimistic that market will recover, that's why i sold many coins

Oh I hope you won't regret for selling unless you sell some of your shitcoins ( if you have ). And four months is already long for us when we already used to higher price however we should also bare in mind that whatever goes up in will eventually goes down so better have  guts and balls to face volatility.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
Do you see the market today? They are almost all green. But, it doesn't mean that the condition will be like that. It will be changing, still changing everyday. The buy and sell activities can influences the volume and price of the coins. moreover, it also really depends on the news today about crypto. Well, whatever the price on the market, if we still believe, we must believe that it will rise and increase the price.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:09:03 AM
When altcoin prices decline, and you're still at a loss to sell. then we recommend you to dwell first while watching the price movement in the market. You can also do other things, such as investments in ICO, project join bounty projects or programs airdrops.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 02:59:59 AM
My advice, you should not be too panicky in facing the market today.
I think you need to hold your coin, and if you intend to sell it then you can sell it when the price goes up.
If you are currently panicking and actually selling your coins, I make sure you will regret and lose your attitude.
Doing business Cryptocurrency must be patient and do not easily panic.
Activity: 45
June 21, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

Relax, take a breath, drink a cup of coffee, take a shower, invite your girlfriend to a restaurant or seashore barbeque and give some time for market recover, everithing will be fine. Unless you hold shitcoins ofcourse.

Dont get panic, its just normal. Stay calm and believe that it would rise. Hold it for the future work. Enjoy your day always with the important persons you have. Never sell your coins because soon you will regret if you do. Just trust that it will rise soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 20, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Relax, take a breath, drink a cup of coffee, take a shower, invite your girlfriend to a restaurant or seashore barbeque and give some time for market recover, everithing will be fine. Unless you hold shitcoins ofcourse.
Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 11:56:48 AM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam
Activity: 72
June 20, 2018, 11:45:05 AM
Just exercise patients with the cryptocurrency market, you are not the only one experiencing the current situation. Let's hope the market recover well after all the news surrounding the ban of cryptocurrency Ads on social media giants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
It is okay, the ways, what you need to do are many, but the thing, that you certainly should not do - is to panic. Dont panic, everything is about to return on its place soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 19, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
It's very easy to say 'Dont panic. Hodl.' But there are some bounty hunters who make a living out of this. They have decided to keep it for a while, but they might be forced to sell when the market is crashing. This might be the position of the OP. My advice is that you sell a little, if you're in serious need of money. When the market recovers, try investing about 50% of your holdings, and cash out the rest. That way, it will be easier for you to hodl and not get too bothered if the market is crashing. Wink
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

Don't panic whenever there is a slide in your portfolio, just hold your altcoins and come back for your gains. I believe any investor is craving for better tomorrow. So if you believe in better tomorrow then you won't sell at loss.
Activity: 213
June 19, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
invest in key cryptocurrency is patient and do not panic if there is a decrease in price because after the panic there will be a price increase that will give us an advantage. In my opinion, the right time to buy coins is when there is a decrease in price and we must always be active and always looking for information about uncertain or unstable market conditions
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
What constitute your portfolio is what is going to determine whether to sell or hold. If your portfolio is 50% bitcoin and 30% ethereum and possibly 10% other top 100 coin on cmc and the rest on ICO, I will advice that you hold and firget about the price!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam.

And even better than that, if you are owning some of shitcoins and scam coins, with time - you will certainly know, what they are. So you would not need to do your researches on them.
Pages:
Jump to: