Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 52. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:22:38 AM
Many people would like to see a rapid rise in prices, but most likely we will need to wait a very long time for the cryptocurrency market to recover to its maximum levels. Therefore, we will be patient and if not in this, then surely next year we will be able to sell our coins with a profit.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
I still believe that the whales are manipulating the market to buy last deeps and to get rid of the weak hands on it for new moon!
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

yes, it's all in a crash ... all you have to do is hold your altcoin, do not ever think about selling it when the price is low .. you will lose, believe the market will get back to normal as soon as possible, keep it cool.
Activity: 51
July 05, 2018, 08:41:04 AM
What you need to do first is to start researching the crypto money market, which coins are to be bought, when to convert, when to buy them after you have invested what you need to do to determine the stakes. Then develop your own tactics.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
for my own opinion if you sell your token now i think your profit to get comming from your token are very low and i think are you losing 30% in your promise because of market are crashing now but if you hold your token in a long term i think you get a high profit brcause base on my predicted all of altcoin token are growing up in month of december and if you hold your token you get a great profit it is my own opinion
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
I believe that you should not be alarmed if you are concerned about your assets. The current market is very unstable, but what is needed is confidence and the reason when I first joined, because I am like that, I believe that any coin in my hand, even if they fall 30% will not shake me. Because I may have sold it or I firmly believe it will return to another high point. Confidence is very important, man!
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
What you are to do is if you have the money then you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins sure can give you good profit when you learn how to deal with it. Its just that before you do any investment
Agreed. With such a drop, it is better to invest in elastic tokens that are able to return their shape. These can be considered the top 5 tokens, which as usual after the fall, return to cost.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:37:15 AM
What you are to do is if you have the money then you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins sure can give you good profit when you learn how to deal with it. Its just that before you do any investment
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
The prices are always moving up and down. Now there is a rather long correction but also a good buying opportunity. You should just stay calm and never use money you can't afford to lose. That's all
Activity: 82
July 04, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
In the world of cryptographic currencies, the current situation is constantly changing and you need to constantly follow it to lose money. the current prices in the stock market is not panicking and the stock market is expected to increase.
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
you should hold on to your altcoins perhaps in the cryptocurrency world it is just normal that the coins price will fluctuate in this kind of situations you should trust your coins eventually they will recover but if it comes to the point that it also threatens to take must of your profit and capital do the right choice and sell it cause it will just be a burden to you and will not give anything good and will just take away all of your hardwork into ashes.
Activity: 180
July 04, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
this seems to have fallen too deep and the losses are quite large, the momentum is too late if you want to buyback and you can not avoid this loss

should forget this loss and you start again from the beginning it is a good move
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
From the current market is still very weak, from you to post after four months of time, if your fake COINS haven't throw, don't throw, has decreased by ninety percent.

You can only wait for the bull market to come, there is no good way.
Activity: 73
July 04, 2018, 02:46:55 AM
At this point, it is best to wait, it will be a big mistake to sell now.
Activity: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:43:13 AM
In this case, don't sell your coin. You haven't really lost your coin yet. As long as the coin has not been sold, your money will not be lost. So keep your coins and get them when prices are better.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
I think that you need to be patient and not panic. Don't forget that a lot of investors see this drop as an opportunity to but more coins now that they are cheap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
nothing to worry about. If you have a real job in life, focus on it and ignore worries about your lost money each and every day. Please wait and be patient until the uptrend.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 03, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
It seems to me that now is the best time for posting in Altcoins. I bought an Ethereum and 5 more coins last week.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
Current dip is a part of development’s cycle. Be patient, wait for a bright future and you will be awarded for everything that you have spent.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
It's better to hold the altcoins when prices are falling down. Buy more because prices are low then sell afterwards when the market is up. Don't panic if the value goes down by 30% but be positive that it will kick in in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: