Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 53. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 06:40:25 AM
From what I have spotted on this market situation since March, I can say that some guys done properly that they just quit the market until it would recover, because it is in their personality that they do not like risk.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
The crypto money market is very mobile and volatile. the colors of the graphics are bad. there is nothing to do but wait now. It would be a big mistake to sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Before investing in the cryptographic currencies, I think that the technical terms of the stock market should be learned and investigated. graphic analysis should be done. then you have to invest in the amount that suits you.
Indeed in the best option for this is to hold it, because the crypto market has the possibility to sustain growth. The price of crypto is now only on consolidation and in the next few adays will go back up and in the next few months it may be for bull run. This is the time you need to be strong and have confidence in your altcoin, if you panic and sell now you may regret it in the near future
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Before investing in the cryptographic currencies, I think that the technical terms of the stock market should be learned and investigated. graphic analysis should be done. then you have to invest in the amount that suits you.
Indeed in the best option for this is to hold it, because the crypto market has the possibility to sustain growth. The price of crypto is now only on consolidation and in the next few adays will go back up and in the next few months it may be for bull run. This is the time you need to be strong and have confidence in your altcoin, if you panic and sell now you may regret it in the near future
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 01, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
Just chill my friend, don't panic and just hold. Cool The best thing to do is to buy good coins to increase your holdings then wait until the market recovers. In that time you may sell your holdings or continue to hold. Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
July 01, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
Don't panic, patience is the key now. Where would be the profit if you sell all of your coins? You have to ask this question.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
Activity: 102
June 30, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
You certainly invested your money in the cryptocurrency in order to earn. If you close the deal now in a minus, will you earn? - No. Therefore wait while your cryptocurrencies will rise in price and will leave in plus.
Activity: 108
June 30, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Sure hold. Don't sell your altocins till you at least return your money. The market is supposed to recover and then you should decide.
Activity: 384
June 30, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
if you still have money keep it consistent to hold it. Forget about what happened to your coin and do not be a panicky seller. You must believe in your investment. and not just your coins are down, lots of altcoins are down as well. So stay patient on your investment and do not panic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
if in my opinion you do not panic and do not hurry to sell, you have to be patient we do not know what the future
Activity: 364
June 30, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
but i cant do anything, i just try to stick with the current market conditions, and hope the price will recover in the coming months, and it seems to be proven
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
I think it is wrong decision to sell alcoins now, when market is down. As for me, it would be better to wait until the market goes up
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

the safest is hold the coin, hold it for some time and wait for the price back up, do not mnejualnya now or kamua you lose money, wait a while.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 30, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

my friend believe me you are not the only one. most of the crypto traders have been loosing money for lawst a few months. but this trend is not going to continue like this forever. the ones that hold will recover their losses.  Smiley
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
To sell now it is called panic sell and will not lead to anything good. Why didn't you take profit when you had the opportunity? Now it is better to just wait for the market reversal.
Activity: 67
June 30, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
Hold your coins. You should never sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for because that is how you make losses. Although I cannot tell you that the coins will not fall lower for sure, what I can tell you is that the price cannot stay down forever and it will definitely recover and you will make all your money back.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
Better you hold your coins.
If you make a sale of your coins, I am afraid you will suffer huge losses.
And if the price possibly rises, meanwhile you sell your coins then you will regret.
You should hold your coins and wait until the coin prices rise.
In my opinion, at this time is the selection for altcoin, therefore, altcoin prices have decreased in price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
it would best for you to hold, in this day i write this post market just increasing 8%.  I do think eventually the market will recover but it takes time and so i do recommend you to be patience and hold it. We dont know what's going on in future and what we can do is just be patience and keep have a faith.
Pages:
Jump to: