Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 61. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 01:43:21 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

It is because the bitcoin dump but don't sell it because when the bitcoin pump, it can cause by all alt coin has chance to pump again.  Actually, it depend on the coin you have and what demand get it or what project it is or maybe it can be successful soon and what popular can it get.  Does your coin has so many buy orders? it is too danger when it circulate slowly so sell it if it is like that.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
Just keep holding your altcoins and dont sell during the market is down. Hold it for atleast one month or more. Dont think about your losses because its just paperloss and dont panic.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
June 06, 2018, 01:04:54 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I don't really understand why a merit is given to this post. There is nothing special about this.

If the market is crashing down, you should not be confused on what to do with your altcoins. You do not have much choice with this situation. Selling is not an option either. It will only give you a permanent loss. Hodl is the better choice even if such option will bring you to an even bigger loss. At least, your loss will not last. By the time, the market recovers-- and it will-- you will get back what you have lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
June 06, 2018, 01:00:36 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.

I agree and would have given the same advise myself, but in hindsight how did this piece of advise go for him do you think?
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 06, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Just hold your altcoin, do not sell in a hurry, I usually hold for a minimum of three months, the longest one year
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

According to this thing. You do not have to worry or do nothing because if you sell it now that makes you lose a lot. But you do not panic too. Now you must now hide it and have the patience to see grow.dan also continue to survive for as long as you can and maximize your profits at the end. There is no need for you to sell at this point so stay relaxed.
Activity: 99
June 06, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
I suggest to hodl it, because the market situation is uncertain. sometimes rise high enough, then suddenly can go down drastically
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
This kind of thing is already often the case price coins go up and down very quickly. And there are some coins are difficult to experience growth. You have to stay patient and try to analyze it again about a coin that you buy. I think coins are still had very high expectations considering, for now, lots of incoming investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 05, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
This is the time that you need to be strong and have faith on your altcoins, if you panick and sell right now you might regret it in the near future. Best thing to do is forget monitoring your holdings then go back and check it on December, you will see how much profit you gain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 11:54:00 PM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.

I think all of us who has altcoin in our portfolio are crashing down in the prices. But I am not afraid because I know its only temporary and will not continue to drop.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
Your drop are too much, if you cutloss you will suffer a huge loss. I would suggest to wait and hold until the value are rise up again. Be patient for your profit and hope for a good luck.
Activity: 154
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 05, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

if the price of coins you hold cheap now, I suggest you do not panic, just save the coin, do not you sell cheap so you lose, better be patient, hold it, if the coin price has gone up, you can sell it
Activity: 134
June 05, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
I can't blame with what you are feeling since we are looking forward for our investments to grow more.The crashing down of cryptocurrencies value in the market is normal and this could create panic to its holders and im one of that but the near facet that it continue to develop and getting known big possibilities would be demand will grow and value also grows.Just stay calm mate and you'll see the result of your positivity.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

Don't panic. Selling now will only cost you more money.

As long as you remain calm and persist long enough to earn more profit than before, please wait patiently. Because markets always go up again.
Activity: 163
June 05, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
market price is going down has been crucial and general problem for some trader or holder. we don't have to be panic, but it is so difficult. we have to hold the coin we own till market recovered but we are afraid it will not be like our expectation. don't worry about that because market will recover soon. stay calm and just hold your coins.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
in my opinion, you just have to be patient even more. We recommend that you keep the coin prices to hodl suit you are targeting. better wait for it first, than sell it now and you'll get a great loss. Believe that after a decline in the price of the coin, it will be immediately followed by an increase in the price of these coins.
Activity: 95
June 05, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
Everyone buys at a higher price. If you sell, you'll get a loss. If the price becomes lower, the value of the portfolio will fall further. I will show patience instead of selling. I believe the market will begin to grow over time. But that's my view.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
Obviously, when the market price is low, you don't need to sell anything, because if you wait, you can make a profit. What we need to do now is to monitor the situation and not panic. If you have the money, you can buy coins.
What are you going to do? To be honest, don't think too much and stop being panic! It will not help you and it can worst things. Stay calm and hold your coin. You need to wait while monitoring the market price. I'm really sure that it will recover and the price will increase. Your panicking does not help you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
Obviously, when the market price is low, you don't need to sell anything, because if you wait, you can make a profit. What we need to do now is to monitor the situation and not panic. If you have the money, you can buy coins.
Activity: 96
June 05, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
I recommend you should not be panic and now sell altcoins. The market will be fluctuate next few months, and after correction there is always growth. I would wait. There will be a sharp increase can occur. For me, the stop should be at the level of 50 percent.
Pages:
Jump to: