Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 62. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:26:00 PM
I suggest you to sell them all and buy back from dips.
Market is going to crash more and more. Clouds are still on the sky and they are really dark and getting darker everyday.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 05, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Dont panic, dont sell anything. just hold your couns and wait for the rising of the market. Holding is the right decision and be patient always.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
Don't be panic. Just don't do anything, holding will be the right decision. But that obviously depends on if the tokens you are holding are valuable or not. If you buy coin like bitcoin or ETH, so it is better to hold, price will back again to normal soon. But if it is not good coin so it is better to sell.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
June 05, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Its already 30% and its to much to cut losses, the drop won't fall farther and just wait and hold until the markets are recover and you are able to earn more return.
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
Activity: 39
June 05, 2018, 06:27:07 AM
keep calm and keep earning!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
There is no need to freak out if you see that the crypto market is volatile especially if we talk about the altcoins. You just have to wait for some time because it will get to the recovery mode for sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Don't panic sell!just hold,better keep safe that what you holding's just beileve in the future or maybe few months thier gonna be all pump.just bieleve in the blockachain,and specially you said that you have many losses.just keep it everything is going back,
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 04:36:11 AM
Right now is not time to sell what you have so for me try to hold it more time don't panic stay calm and don't think that you are going to loose everything just wait for the right time.

The market situation is such that the coins better keep! Especially those that received for company generosity! However, if you are a trader, and work on short-term trading, now at the slightest fluctuation you need to trade)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 02, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
If you have lost 30% is not that bad idea to sell some of the less promising ones because by now you probably have figured out that not all of them are as good as you first thought.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
When the market drops you have the choice whether to hold or sell. The main concern is never sell when you will lose  just sell if you are in need of money. Analyze the situation it is not forever down market so holding is a good decisions.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 11:19:05 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Maybe this is called panic. If you sell, you will definitely lose, but if you survive, you still have a chance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
This question was asked so many times, nobody knows, if you believe in the future of blockchain, then HODL!
Activity: 34
June 02, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
The crypto money market is very mobile and volatile. the colors of the graphics are bad. there is nothing to do but wait now. It would be a big mistake to sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
June 02, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Cut loss if you're in for the short term. HODL if you're here for the long term. It really depends with what you want. You can sell now and buy back to have more. It's up to you.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
We recommend that you keep the coins you because you had too many losses. You have to stay calm and you can hold your coins in the long term. If you later for a long time, I am sure your money will be returned and you will benefit.

You must observe well if you think there is still chance that its project will remain then choose to hold it but if you observe that you will not get it anymore that theres no chance anymore so you better to sell it instead of waiting of nothing to avoid being lose of your profit,and patience is very needed to do that way.
Activity: 166
June 02, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
We recommend that you keep the coins you because you had too many losses. You have to stay calm and you can hold your coins in the long term. If you later for a long time, I am sure your money will be returned and you will benefit.
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
The crypto money market is very mobile and volatile. the colors of the graphics are bad. there is nothing to do but wait now. It would be a big mistake to sell.
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
If you are the owner of any of the digital coins, then the only thing which you are supposed to do right now is none other than that of holding of all those coins which you have in your wallet.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
Don't panic. Just wait. End of this year definitely coins are grow. Be patient and try to buy more coin in this season.  After this year you will get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: